Project Platinum: Big Brother

sundrew

On 14/06/2018 at 2:16 PM, sundrew said:

It's a phenomenal game that still holds up really well today imo. It's also a relatively short and easy 100% if that helps motivate you :).

Hey, just completed Beyond Good and Evil HD to 100%, so think this is my first top-stop in a Project Platinum? (yay!).

Also, I liked the game - really reminded me that there was a time during the PS2 era that every game seemed to share a common aesthetic - R&C, J&D, Sly Cooper, this, Prince of Persia - almost every big franchise had that very specific, Nickelodeon-Saturday-morning cartoon-esque look and feel.

Good game - stealth and camera are pretty ropey (par for the course for the era), but I could tell it was ambitious for the time, and playing it certainly put me in a good mood for the sequel when it comes, so cheers for the recommendation!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey, just completed Beyond Good and Evil HD to 100%, so think this is my first top-stop in a Project Platinum? (yay!).

Also, I liked the game - really reminded me that there was a time during the PS2 era that every game seemed to share a common aesthetic - R&C, J&D, Sly Cooper, this, Prince of Persia - almost every big franchise had that very specific, Nickelodeon-Saturday-morning cartoon-esque look and feel.

Good game - stealth and camera are pretty ropey (par for the course for the era), but I could tell it was ambitious for the time, and playing it certainly put me in a good mood for the sequel when it comes, so cheers for the recommendation!

Well that was fast! Congratulations on being the first Revolutionary! Well deserved!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. I remember first playing it on PC when it originally came out (I want to say around 15 years ago?) and being completely wow'ed by it. I played it again on PS3 many years later and it still holds up pretty well. Totally agree on the wonky camera and stealth - my least favorite portions - but hopefully they can do something great with BG&E2. 

Your plat rank will be safe for a while since I don't think any games are coming out for the series on here for some time (BG&E2 is supposedly end-2019 or early 2020?). Congrats again!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/7/2018 at 9:55 AM, Dilust said:

Investigator for me.

1. Bioshock
  2. Bioshock 2
  3. Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
  4. The Saboteur
  5. Watch Dogs

Thank you.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:47 AM, MargulisValda said:

I'm an ex fireman. With two platinums, watch dogs and watch dogs 2.

thanks.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:32 PM, Frescher1 said:

Hey,

Please Sign me up for Investigator, i have all 3 Bioshock On 100% (ps3) and Watch Dogs 1 on ps4 (also 100%)

1 hour ago, Dinkus83 said:

I found one where I can get a point!! Actually just finished Beyond Good & Evil a few days ago, so I can be an Ex-Fireman :) Thanks!

Not sure how I fell so behind on updates but you've all been added! Welcome everyone!

I seem to be having some trouble with my images...I will fix this when I have a bit more spare time. Until then, I'm sorry if you're missing your bonus emblem - will get to it when I can! Edit: fixed it! Images should be working again.

Edited by sundrew
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/9/2019 at 7:13 PM, jonesey46 said:

This is such a fun project! I'd like to sign up please. I'm an ex-fireman but soon to be investigator! I have:

Bioshock Infinite

Watch Dogs

Watch Dogs 2 

I have a few of the others in my back log too so I'll need to get to work! 

You've been added Ex-Fireman! Hope to see you back soon for your upgrade!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/2/2019 at 0:59 AM, acookieman said:

Sign me up for Ex-Fireman, I have 1 Platinum.

Bioshock (PS4)

On 9/15/2019 at 3:33 AM, ZoutjeNL said:

Sign me up for Ex-fireman please. I got the platinum for Bioshock (PS4) 

You've both been added!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you add me to investigator too? I have 5 plats: Bioshock 1 , 2 and infinite (PS4) , the saboteur and watch dogs 1.

I think if The saboteur counts, then you should add "Red Faction: Guerillia" (PS3 or PS4). In this Game you also are fighting the totalitarian Gouvernement and even all the Trophies states that you are a fighter for freedom and resistance.  

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow

• 1 month later...