$20 eShop give away riddle.

angelgrievous

You're thinking of that really popular Japanese game!

"Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going."

Yes that's a real title of a real game.  :giggle: 

Best games must have the best titles :awesome:

I think Rocket league :)

Never Alone?

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors?

Edit: I previously guessed Life is Strange, but I'm changing my guess!

You're thinking of that really popular Japanese game!

"Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going."

Yes that's a real title of a real game.  :giggle: 

9: The Last Resort is the only thing i can think of

Motorstorm

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Zombie Ninja Pro-Am

Ni No Kuni?

silent hill

Mighty no 9

Morning... yawn-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862527  & no x10. :P

• Like 2

Well, looks like we have a winner.  xFalionx is right with Driveclub.

So, in 2004 Todd Solondz made a film called Palindromes.  A palindrome is a word that is the same backwards and forwards, like race car, the first clue.  I also only have 9 trophies for that game.  That's the between 8 and 10 clue.  Also, it was a playstation plus game, hence It's a given.  and the no swords or guns no one to save was a clue also to it being a racing game if you figured out the race car clue.  

Anyway, thanks for playing everyone.  I've had this damn card for ages and couldn't sell it for the life of me so i wanted to give it away.  

Congrats Falion.

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 3

Nice, thank you very much. :D 

So I didn't miss a single clue after all. I was surprised that nobody got it before me, though. (Well, except for Masamune :P)

After a completing a few (mostly unnecessary) google searches and taking out all titles that had a low time between the first trophy achieved and last trophy achieved ("I hunt it now and then but never get close."), there aren't many titles with either 9 trophies or 9% completion left to choose from and the racing game clue was a given. :)

• Like 2