Tokyo Game Show 2016 September 15-18

Satoshi Ookami

Awww, no, tbh. Most likely because I have no PS4, so the majority of the titles will pass me by.

Also, holy shit, a new Tales game already... I do realize that they were coming out at this pace for ages now, but now that every title gets localized (compared to the PS2 era, which left Destiny DC and Destiny 2 and Rebirth and Innocence in the dust)... that's fast...

Also, holy shit, a new Tales game already... I do realize that they were coming out at this pace for ages now, but now that every title gets localized (compared to the PS2 era, which left Destiny DC and Destiny 2 and Rebirth and Innocence in the dust)... that's fast...

It's not full fledged title, it's a new chapter of the mobile game =D

http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Tales_of_Asteria

I'm expecting some mobile garbage from Square, an indefinite delay of The Last Guardian, and some KH 2.8 footage. Square may also tease us with some KH3 footage, even though we know by now it's never coming out.

So... I'm not particularly hyped, no.

Edited by madbuk

I'm looking forward to hear more information about Nioh. This has been my first "Souls" type of game and i quite enjoyed my time during the Alpha & Beta. Hopefully Nioh release date is sometime this year, but i think the game will be release early next year. Also looking forward to see the screenshots of the Resident Evil Vendetta movie.

• Like 1

To answer your question, yes, I suppose you could say I'm hyped. :giggle:  

The chances of a new Vita getting revealed is very slim, I know this, but I just can't help myself. I want nothing more on this entire planet! xD Join me in prayer to the father of PlayStation, Ken Kutaragi, and maybe he'll grant us this wish. :P

I always find TGS a little bit depressing. Not because the games are bad, but because I know most of them won't ever see the light of day over here. :(

I'm not really sure what to expect, so I'll just let myself be surprised. At the very least, it can't be worse than that PlayStation Meeting, right guys? xD