PSNP Interviews... Parker

AlteredFormula

You had me hooked Parker, I think you should start your new career writing dime store paperbacks with Fabio on the cover.

Great Interview, I don't see anyone topping that one!

Love your ideas on GT6. and yes they definitely have to bring those tracks back.

Excellent choices in music.

You have to have a separate pole barn just for all the damn systems you have!

Parker you son of a bitch! You had my emotions really going!!!! Let me say this...

That was the best thing I have ever read on any video game forum...no exceptions. None!

I feel like I need to share this with as many people as possible. True genius. You might be in the wrong business!

• Like 2

That was a great story Parker, I am sorry that it turned out the way it did.

I just have one question, are you being serious at the end of the story, or is it embellished? Lady Gaga is only 5 years younger then Britney Spears ...

You've got to be joking right?

• Like 2

From the way it was written and the way it was told, I had no reason not to believe him. Going back and thinking about it, I now realize that it was a story and that is all.

So yea, I did take it as real.

Parker you evil bastard! You made poor Bee believe that Lady Gaga is the lovechild of a five-year-old Britney Spears and a randy, rocking farmer from Kentucky! See what you have unleashed on the world?!

Edited by eburkulosis
  • Like 2

That was a beautiful story!! <3 I didnt expect so much for my question :blush:

Hahaha you couldn't possibly have foreseen such a stellar response! All I can say is whoever's interviewed next has a very tough job on his/her hands to follow this up. But I know it'll fine, as Altered only gets better and better - the sexy bastard.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...