Longest Trophy Name

REAPER4536

Drawn to Death (limited access) had three trophies with rather long names........

Nope-there's just a poster of Abraham Lincoln behind me.  She could be smiling at the poster, I guess?  That'd be so weird.

Actually, that would make me like her more.  And to be clear, what I mean is, if she IS a little weird, I'd like that.

and

I wasn't saying I'd like her more if she wanted to get with Abe Lincoln.  That'd be super gross cuz he's dead.  And very tall.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Fifty Shingles of Grey Roofing
Traverse 50 buildings.

(This is a long road trip. Let’s sing a song:
50 buildings with roofs on the road, 50 buildings with roofs. Take one down and pass it around, 49 buildings with roofs on the road.
49 buildings with roofs on the road, 49 buildings with roofs. Take one down and pass it around, 48 buildings with roofs on the road.
48 buildings with roofs on the road, 48 buildings with roofs. Take one down and pass it around, 47 buildings with roofs on the road.
47 buildings with roofs on the road, 47 buildings with roofs. Take one down and pass it around, 46 buildings with roofs on the road.
46 buildings with roofs on the road, 46 buildings with roofs. Take one down and pass it around, 45 buildings with roofs on the road.
45 buildings with roofs on the road, 45 buildings with roofs. Take one down and pass it around, 44 buildings with roofs on the road.
44 buildings with roofs on the road, 44 buildings with roofs. Take one down and, oh there's a character limit. That's disappointing

• Like 1