This game worths ?

Natsuu24

Wich you suggest ?? :D

If you're looking for racing games, the Need for Speed franchise is on sale. Most Wanted, Hot Pursuit and Rivals are all great games and definitely worth picking up. With 14 bucks, you should even be able to pick up both Hot Pursuit AND Most Wanted.

Edited by Bubblyfishes

If you're looking for racing games, the Need for Speed franchise is on sale. Most Wanted, Hot Pursuit and Rivals are all great games and definitely worth picking up. With 14 bucks, you should even be able to pick up both Hot Pursuit AND Most Wanted.

I played MW and like it, same as hot pursuit (just testing on friend house). Rivals have customization ??

I would recommend to avoid this game and spend your money wisely on other games.

This game is indeed very average and features shi tty framerate on PS3 also very long loading time.

Nevertheless it offers you just so-so riding experience. Graphics are just okay.

Gameplay is boring.

Nothing amazed me at all.

• Like 2

• 5 years later...

This game is terrific. Thoroughly enjoing it. And online is working too. I am a novice and already a guy was teasing me by bumping onto me or stopping in the middle to give me head start hehe

For somebody riding a motorcycle this game gives you an opportunity to ride a machine you probably would never be able to afford :P

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The game is decent. For me it is a 6/10 in quality and a 1/10 in difficulty.

The good things: you can get the platinum in a very easy and pretty fast way. It also has a lot of bikes and a good amount of tracks with different lay-outs. You don't need everything for the plat, so you can pick the events that you enjoy most. The bikes look very good I think, they did a great job on them. The tracks mostly look fine as well. The framerate is acceptable.

The long loading times are annoying though. It can take up to 1 minute 30 seconds for the track to load. The game also has a lot of screen tearing unfortunately (so do not stream this one through PS Now, that makes it even worse). The menu's act weird too, upgrading multiple bikes with the unresponsive and laggy controls gets frustrating fast.