Trophy thoughts

DrakeHellsing

If this is the same as the PSP version, it isn't terribly difficult, but is pretty long. I can't honestly recall if I fully finished that one, I think I might have gotten bored before maxing all characters, but it was a fun game.

Of course that didn't have trophies, so I'm not sure what the challenges here are going to be like.

Certainly I don't think this is going to be a particularly quick and easy 100%

• Like 1

If this is the same as the PSP version, it isn't terribly difficult, but is pretty long.

This is the original PS2 game emulated on the PS4, in case you were wondering that: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39948-next-hot-shots-tennis-ps2-on-ps4-games-list-and-discussion/

Been a while since I played a new tennis game. I'm excited for this. I love Hot Shots Golf & I definitely gonna give a try on this. Hopefully the price is reasonable.  :lol:

It cost 9.99 dollars-euros. If you have Plus you can get it at a discounted price of $-€ 7.

This is the original PS2 game emulated on the PS4, in case you were wondering that: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39948-next-hot-shots-tennis-ps2-on-ps4-games-list-and-discussion/

It cost 9.99 dollars-euros. If you have Plus you can get it at a discounted price of $-€ 7.

Thanks. I forgot there was a PS2 version earlier - I believe the PSP and PS2 versions were largely the same, but that may not be entirely correct.

Can't find a lot of info on the PS2 version, and again, I don't know if the challenges were very difficult, but if it is like the golf series, it isn't going to be super easy.

This probably deserved a plat.

It's too bad these games aren't coming out for the Vita, they would be a welcome addition.

Thanks. I forgot there was a PS2 version earlier - I believe the PSP and PS2 versions were largely the same, but that may not be entirely correct.

Can't find a lot of info on the PS2 version, and again, I don't know if the challenges were very difficult, but if it is like the golf series, it isn't going to be super easy.

This probably deserved a plat.

It's too bad these games aren't coming out for the Vita, they would be a welcome addition.

I played the PSP version back in the day and they definitely are not the same game.  I'm playing this game on PS4 for the first time, and the PSP game was definitely a sequel as it had a full story mode, character loyalty and progression, and deeper customization.  This game seems much lighter in comparison, but still just as fun.  Also seems more difficult than the PSP game, as the rallies are VERY long and you have to really have control of the court to win.  The CPU almost never screws up.

• Like 1