Don't Starve on a Platinum

Kishnabe

I'm surprised, I was expecting it to be an expansion like Don't Starve: Shipwrecked which didn't bring any new trophies.

Husband and I were planning on playing this together regardless of trophies as we enjoyed the base game a lot.  Looks like there will be a lot of cool stuff to do (can't wait to domesticate a Beefalo ^_^)

• Like 3

do you have to play it together or is it also possible to earn the trophies solo? :)

I've seen some posts on the Steam version that you can setup a private game and play alone, but I'd like to know this as well.  Also, I am curious if it launches as a separate game with the old trophy list for the single-player part of the game, or it's using the new list.  Super confusing all around.  I'd like to take a shot at it if it has a platinum, but if not I can just keep the PS+ single player version.

I qute like these trophy images... turtley Wolfgang looks great. :awesome: Kinda makes me want to pick the game up again... but I just don't want to dig through loads and loads of the new content. First started to play it in the olde beta stage, and while I absolutely loved the feel, the look, the lore and the characters, I wasn't really grabbed by the gameplay to be properly dragged to the timesink stage, and I've felt that I've starved enough shortly after beating Adventure Mode for the first time with Wilson. And, to be honest, this game always grew too fast for me to catch up. I've left it long, long time ago, when the Caves just became a thing and the community led the blazing holy wars aganist the mere mention of the coop. The idea of starving together was seen as blasphemy... and look where we've ended up now.

Edited by NetEntity

I've seen some posts on the Steam version that you can setup a private game and play alone, but I'd like to know this as well.  Also, I am curious if it launches as a separate game with the old trophy list for the single-player part of the game, or it's using the new list.  Super confusing all around.  I'd like to take a shot at it if it has a platinum, but if not I can just keep the PS+ single player version.

Don't Starve Together has its own trophy list with a platinum, Don't Starve console edition is the non-plat version

• Like 1