Project Platinum: Persona

jantrick2

Platinum: The Great Seal for now.

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 4 Dancing.

Now motivated to get back to the Arena games.

Bonus for Stacks....probably plenty who beat P4G 3-4 times.

P4G and DAN for me.

Added!

Now to wonder what is going to be first, P3 FES getting PS4 port or P3P getting Vita remake.

Don't you first need the game on your profile? :D

I'd rather have FES on Vita tbh. :P

Now to wonder what is going to be first, P3 FES getting PS4 port or P3P getting Vita remake.

Persona Fes could be on VITA too (and even on the PS3) if they would be interested, but I don't think it's going to happen anyway. Plus, a playstation 2 version is already on ps store

Don't you first need the game on your profile? :D

Maybe Dragon thinks that the mp trophies are the only problem in this game and he's going to have an easy plat :lol:.

I want to get the platinum for every Persona game, but I suck in the Challenges for the Arena platinums haha, but I still trying. I hope to get the P4G and P4DAN platinums before the P5 release, we'll see.

Edit: Add me in "Welcome to Velvet room" at least haha, I will back soon :)

Edited by Arzkath
  • Like 1

I'd rather have FES on Vita tbh. :P

Persona Fes could be on VITA too (and even on the PS3) if they would be interested, but I don't think it's going to happen anyway. Plus, a playstation 2 version is already on ps store

How sweet, you guys think something like this could actually happen :awesome:

Maybe Dragon thinks that the mp trophies are the only problem in this game and he's going to have an easy plat :lol:.

Obviously, what else could be there? :awesome:

• Like 1

I want to get the platinum for every Persona game, but I suck in the Challenges for the Arena platinums haha, but I still trying. I hope to get the P4G and P4DAN platinums before the P5 release, we'll see.

Edit: Add me in "Welcome to Velvet room" at least haha, I will back soon :)

I got P4G, P4AU and P4DAN plats.

Now I shall transcend and become a door...

Sign me up for Heartless Armed Angel with Persona 4 Golden :D

Added!

I have Persona 4G and PDAN :D

Another one for The Great Seal!

Oh ok, yeah I heard about the challenges. This will be the first 2D fighting game I've played since Dragon Ball Z on the PS1 :lol:.

Don't Think, Feel is the only trophy keeping me away from the plat. :/

Tsk, tsk, tsk, that's not the attitude the PP Persona creator should have :P. Just keep at it and you'll get it eventually.

Well I'm close... but I'm currently stuck on Adachi's Challenge 21 and that's the closest I ever got. Completing 300 challenges wasn't really a problem though.