Project Platinum: Persona

jantrick2

I want to join the Club as well with following Persona Games ^_^

• Persona 4 Arena
  • Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax

Thanks!

What sorcery is this?

You have done the impossible, but not even you could break through The Great Seal!

Will you be going after P4G and P4DAN?

What sorcery is this?

You have done the impossible, but not even you could break through The Great Seal!

I think you made a little mistake. You added him to 'Heartless Armed Angel' instead of 'The Great Seal' ;).

• Like 2

What sorcery is this?

No sorcery necessary :P The thing is, most of the puplished "Guides" are first filled with false information, or simply not good enough.

I've been playing P4A allready long before i started this Account, even back in 2014 on Xbox. As well i had a great Mentor (IKG) from i could learn a lot. If you like/love a game then you should spend much dedication to make it happen. 

Yes i will play someday the other P4A's :) Trying to stack them as well. But i will take my sweet time with them. 

• Like 1

Oh, we would wish... if only P1 and P2 weren't completely forgotten by now :/

they just need to put them out with trophies like they did ff7. even tho ff7 was shit pc port.

how does it feel knowing smt 1/2 are more relevant than p1/2? it's depressing. even tho i love both smt 1 and p1... the 2s are just ok, to me.

Oh, US... should have checked first... xD

On EU store, it's been on sale quite a few times.

Yes, on PSN. 

Or you can just get some used copy on eBay.

That's why. I probably saw it on sale once on the US PSN store. And that was a while ago. If it pops up I'll get it.