Project Platinum: Persona

jantrick2

I also have that thought pretty often but I never succeed in getting the trophy :/.

I'm really not looking forward to doing the same thing 2 or 3 more times for the DLC character trophies... :facepalm:

Sometimes I wish that I wasn't utter crap at fighting games. :P

• Like 1

We should do a Let's Play P4AU then, maybe that will convince you to keep trying.

I doubt it :P

I'm really not looking forward to doing the same thing 2 or 3 more times for the DLC character trophies... :facepalm:

Sometimes I wish that I wasn't utter crap at fighting games. :P

I think I'd already be more than satisfied with getting the 'Don't think, feel' trophy.

Star Ocean is mostly grind and in Catherine, you eventually get better, but with challenges... just no :D

But if you feel it can help, go for it =D

Seems to me that it all comes down to practice for P4AU.

I will... After I finish Dragon Age: Inquisition... (I really need to stop buying games...)

Lol, ok that's a deal. I'll be watching you :ninja:.

• Like 1

Well, you better try it yourself =D

It it could be done with just practice, it wouldn't be so rare =/

Blame PS+ for making trophies so rare *looks at Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, Catherine, and OlliOlli2*.

You two just reminded me that I actually bought Catherine for €1.99 half a year ago and still haven't started it. Thanks :P!

You're welcome, now go sign up for the Let's Play Catherine :awesome:.

Blame PS+ for making trophies so rare *looks at Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising, Catherine, and OlliOlli2*.

But... the rarity didn't change that much before PS+! :P

You two just reminded me that I actually bought Catherine for €1.99 half a year ago and still haven't started it. Thanks :P!

It's a really fun game!

Edited by jantrick2

• 3 months later...