Project Platinum: Persona

jantrick2

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep, both do.

As well as Japanese version.

The ones you find here are the localized versions. 

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=persona 4

I remember someone saying P4G did, but I wanted to make sure before wasting money on them lol.

Jap almost always has separate, but usually PAL seems squished with NA.

On 23-4-2017 at 9:47 AM, mako-heart said:

I know it doesn't count, but this is the best place to ask -

Does P4G and DAN have separate trophy lists for PAL?

On 23-4-2017 at 10:00 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Yep, both do.

As well as Japanese version.

The ones you find here are the localized versions. 

https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=persona 4

There's also theKorean version for P4G which makes it a total of 4 trophy lists for that game.

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Great Seal as a Silver rank is incredibly fitting? =D

You know... the core aspect of the Great Seal is that you can't escape it. 

And thanks to Gold Rank being for Platting P4As, it's INCREDIBLY fitting :awesome: 

As once you get there, there's no way out =D

Why do you think I made the Great Seal silver? :P

Ah damn everything to Tartarus, I got hooked back into the Frustration of Risette(aka Persona 4 Golden, which I repurchased in lieu of Dragon Quest Heroes 2). ?

I needed something to play because I am traveling to the Gulf Bay tomorrow afternoon so my parents can have a fishing trip in their old age. And they are taking their dogs. ?

So yeah, I plan on becoming The *censored* Great Seal this year with the plats for P4G and P5 even if I end up like what happened to the hero of Persona 3 at the end of THAT game. (No spoilers) Those trophies for listening to 250 navi lines is NOT going to break me! ?

But the Bonus Award? Don't make me laugh. ? Never in my lifetime! Fighting games are one of my least favorite genres, except for a brief stint with Nintendo's Super Cash Grab Crossovers(I played the original Smash, Melee and Brawl but found the fourth not so interesting).

7 hours ago, jantrick2 said:

You son of a--- ?

Oh, before you reply, I am going to be earning the platinums for P4G and P5 on my other account, MidnightCJ. I just haven't created a forum profile for that yet.

Edited by NebbyLunala

Okay, this is better. Might as well be honest with myself like the characters of P4G were and stick with the right forum name. Apologies for the ugly avatar, haven't figured out how to make a good one yet. ?

Save a seat for me in The Great Seal because, my gum, I am going to platinum Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 by the end of the year or I will just kill my trophy account. (Okay j/k but I'm willing to sac a few points of dignity for the sake. I loved Persona 4 Golden - I did watch the cutscenes on Youtube so please do not judge me when I used the auto-skip features; I doubt P5 is going to be that kind.)

I won't be able to be in the Velvet Room until I get back from my trip unless I call Dad and change my mind because I can't synch to my PSN account on the go as their SUV doesn't support WiFi and I'll be gone for two nights.

Also, you can remove DetectiveCJ and NebbyLunala from your list - those are my old accounts.

Edited by MidnightCJ

9 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Also, you can remove DetectiveCJ and NebbyLunala from your list - those are my old accounts.

Why in the hell are you switching accounts like crazy? o.o

17 hours ago, jantrick2 said:

Because there are 5 rewards and Silver and P3 is 3rd no matter which direction you go? :awesome: 

2 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why in the hell are you switching accounts like crazy? o.o

Because I am as OCD as hell. ? I promise, this will be the last time - this account is for all the games I plan on getting 100% in no matter what it takes, or I can eat my... well, suffice it to say that I am never going to add any more accounts to my network. (I am surprised Sony hasn't sent a cease-and-desist letter telling me to stop adding new e-mails.)

On 4/25/2017 at 1:36 PM, MidnightCJ said:

Okay, this is better. Might as well be honest with myself like the characters of P4G were and stick with the right forum name. Apologies for the ugly avatar, haven't figured out how to make a good one yet. 1f609.png

Save a seat for me in The Great Seal because, my gum, I am going to platinum Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 by the end of the year or I will just kill my trophy account. (Okay j/k but I'm willing to sac a few points of dignity for the sake. I loved Persona 4 Golden - I did watch the cutscenes on Youtube so please do not judge me when I used the auto-skip features; I doubt P5 is going to be that kind.)

I won't be able to be in the Velvet Room until I get back from my trip unless I call Dad and change my mind because I can't synch to my PSN account on the go as their SUV doesn't support WiFi and I'll be gone for two nights.

16 hours ago, MidnightCJ said:

Summon Igor, please. I have sync up all the trophies I earned in Persona 4 Golden so far. 1f638.png

Removed, removed, and added. :P

Thanks. I seriously hope that Hardcore Risette isn't as hard as I thought, although I am starting to get the hang of Rise's Persona and how to spam L1 to make her give a second navigation line saying how many enemies are left. I doubt I'll get the trophy right now(I leveled her up so getting the ambush lines is next-to-impossible since she will always tell you enemy weaknesses with Weakness Scan) but I will definitely be following the GameFAQs guide on Playthrough #2. Once I have earned Hardcore Risette Fan, I will have put the game to rest enough to get started on Persona 5. ^_^

Oh, and I actually earned the Reaper trophy in my fifth visit to the TV world while in Yukiko's Castle(I was trying to grab quest items - the damn Demon Statue won't drop from the Magical Maguses ?) and beat him, although he spammed Mahamaon and cost me all of my Scapegoat Eggplants and Homonculi. Now Kiyo Junaka(my main character) is sporting his ultimate blade. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...