Would recommend/boost playing this game in 2016

i wouldn't even recommend playing this game online anymore, if you haven't started by now. servers are getting worse and worse. progamers spawn trap you and sometimes matches freeze (after a time of 40 minutes or so). it's just frustrating. i needed around 5 months for all online trophies (awards were boosted). i did the kills legit (in the end i had some rounds with 40-50 kills). but it takes a lot of patience and skill through experience. i broke 2 gamepads while playing bfbc and i think there are a lot more people like me out there.

• Like 1

i wouldn't even recommend playing this game online anymore, if you haven't started by now. servers are getting worse and worse. progamers spawn trap you and sometimes matches freeze (after a time of 40 minutes or so). it's just frustrating. i needed around 5 months for all online trophies (awards were boosted). i did the kills legit (in the end i had some rounds with 40-50 kills). but it takes a lot of patience and skill through experience. i broke 2 gamepads while playing bfbc and i think there are a lot more people like me out there.

I was thinking about buying every battlefield and platinum every battlefield.Another good series  to start.

Like ALLSTAR said need lot of patience, you can try boost something with a friend, 1 of you can have the thing in 1-2 games and the the other will have to play 5-6 or more games for get the same thing. (it as happened with one of my friend for the 15 grenades kill IAR. He got it in the 2nd game and when it was my turn, we play like 7-8 game and i got nothing). You need absolutly a vocal tchat outside the game for communicate and have a specific plan for work well.

If you are good on FPS and you have lot of free time for gaming, it is not realy a prob for the 10 002 kill. When you die in this game you have to wait like arround 10-12 secondes before respawn

Edited by Carrier13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but I didn't want to make a new topic for this. I loved to play this when I first got my PS3, somewhere around 2009, but those MP trophies are just very time consuming. Actually I didn't knew the servers were still online. Could it still be possible to platinum this awesome game if you're starting now from scratch ? (i've seen it somewhere for sale for 5 euro, it's almost free)

• 1 month later...