Mission bug

stuarta1001

Has anyone else had a problem with the mission Empress Sela mission?! The game always crashes with error CE-38700-8. I have unistalled the game and re installed the same thing happens, Then I tried dropping the mission then going back to the mission but the same thing happens again. I'm level 28 and I don't want to start again.

Yes the Empress Sela mission is bugged and Arc say they are working on a fix according to Their Twitter page. You can just drop the mission and skip to the next one for the moment then come back to it later when it is finally patched.

Yes the Empress Sela mission is bugged and Arc say they are working on a fix according to Their Twitter page. You can just drop the mission and skip to the next one for the moment then come back to it later when it is finally patched.

100% correct, will prob be some time before this is patched, along with the million other issues to iron out bug-wise.

The problem did seem to be causing problems with diplomatic missions from what I've heard but I can confirm update 1.02 did fix the Empress Sela mission for me and I went back and played it as soon as the update arrived. Yet to get another diplomatic mission to see if it's fixed them all.