All Battlefield 4 DLC Free

tomsgiraffe

Not free anymore? Tried to grab the DLCs right now and not PS3 nor PS4 versions are free for me, asking 31R$ for each piece like it has always been. Not that I care that much, but I would be doing free DLC if I had the chance to, honestly.

Tried on Brazilian's store and US' store, nothing.

Edited by TheYuriG

What do you mean? I think the DLCs aren't going to be free forever, but as long as you grab them while they are free, they are forever yours to keep. Did I answer your question properly?

Oh, great! Thanks for answering :). Only if there was a way I could purchase them now while they're free so I wouldn't worry about them anymore. I hope they make it free again before Battlefield 1 comes out once again :D

Oh, great! Thanks for answering :). Only if there was a way I could purchase them now while they're free so I wouldn't worry about them anymore. I hope they make it free again before Battlefield 1 comes out once again :D

I don't understand what stops you from acquiring both right now. I did get the PS3 and PS4 version, even though I don't own a PS4 copy of Battlefield 4 or the PS4 itself. Maybe I didn't understand your question properly? Use the links I've provided above to get the items through the browser store.

I don't understand what stops you from acquiring both right now. I did get the PS3 and PS4 version, even though I don't own a PS4 copy of Battlefield 4 or the PS4 itself. Maybe I didn't understand your question properly? Use the links I've provided above to get the items through the browser store.

Well, I purchased them! (PS3). 

• 2 months later...