Possible Prize bubble glitch?

On the level "Drum Smash" it is showing that I have 97% of the prize bubbles and that I'm missing some items but it is also showing that I have Starred the level and it shows the icon that I have collected all the prize bubbles. I'm wondering if this is some glitch where it just isn't counting some of the bubbles I've collected or that it prematurely gave me a Star for the level before I actually collected all of them? No prize bubble guides seem to exist for this game so I can't check to see for sure but going through the level a couple times more I'm not seeing any missing prize bubbles. Has anyone else experienced this or know if this will affect me getting the "Star every level" trophy doods?

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

• 1 year later...
On 13/09/2016 at 8:13 PM, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

On the level "Drum Smash" it is showing that I have 97% of the prize bubbles and that I'm missing some items but it is also showing that I have Starred the level and it shows the icon that I have collected all the prize bubbles. I'm wondering if this is some glitch where it just isn't counting some of the bubbles I've collected or that it prematurely gave me a Star for the level before I actually collected all of them? No prize bubble guides seem to exist for this game so I can't check to see for sure but going through the level a couple times more I'm not seeing any missing prize bubbles. Has anyone else experienced this or know if this will affect me getting the "Star every level" trophy doods?

Hi, I know this is old, but I hope you still remember what happened about this "problem", since I saw that you got the platinum.

I decided to revisit the game to finish it, and I saw that I'm with the same problem (star+bag+1st place icon, but bubble completion under 100%, and I can't find anything missing on the tracks).

So, this is really a bug that stops the trophies, or it's just no big deal trophy wise, and I will get the trophy in the end?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
On 07/03/2018 at 9:03 PM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Hi, I know this is old, but I hope you still remember what happened about this "problem", since I saw that you got the platinum.

I decided to revisit the game to finish it, and I saw that I'm with the same problem (star+bag+1st place icon, but bubble completion under 100%, and I can't find anything missing on the tracks).

So, this is really a bug that stops the trophies, or it's just no big deal trophy wise, and I will get the trophy in the end?

Thanks.

Hey dude, I too am having the same issue and can't seem to get the starred trophies. How did you fix it, as I saw you have the plat?