A warning about dlc!

If you buy the ultimate dlc pass, it will not work! It shows up in your services list and nothing more happens. So basically I just spent $20 on nothing. Now I am either going to go complain and get money back or complain and get it fixed... Hopefully more people on here are like me and then we can get a solution to this!

I really liked this game so far, so I wanted to support it more and get some extra gear in the process but I am feeling very swindled sadly.

I'm sure they are working on something to fix the problem, otherwise they'll have a whole lot of lawsuits on their hand. I would definitely try and contact the developer or publisher though just to make sure they are aware of the problem.

On another note, how is the game? It looks very interesting but I'm not sure if it's $40 good.

Parker

They have taken steps, and I have contacted them. It has been pulled from the store to prevent more incidents.

That being said I think its a great little game. I just keep getting lost and I have been sucked into xcom so I havent touched my vita all that much for a serious game. I don't regret the $40 purchase, but if you arent sure, it might be worth waiting. If it gets a price drop then I would say go for it, has a lot of charm.

If the DLC is for the Japanese region, then it will work as long as your PSN account is Japanese.

For example, my PSN account is Japanese but, I cannot use any US DLC / online pass for a US vita game like Reality Fighters, Resistance, Gravity Rush, etc. The code is unknown because it doesn't meet its region requirements. With the ps3, it's a whole lot different since, you can have multiple accounts on 1 system. However, the vita system is for 1 PSN account only.

Edited by MainComptonese