Tk's favorite almost impossible?

Haato_Ming_Xi

Okay so you need to win ALL nine TIR games, no issue. But the problem is getting into a game. I've been searching for about an hour and I've only been in one game :( how am I supposed to do this?? I host but everyone leaves cause I cannot get a last person. And if I re call private matches do no count for the trophy. What am I supposed to do? It doesn't even put me in a game it makes me host automatically

This is why i hate online trophies

Okay so you need to win ALL nine TIR games, no issue. But the problem is getting into a game. I've been searching for about an hour and I've only been in one game :( how am I supposed to do this?? I host but everyone leaves cause I cannot get a last person. And if I re call private matches do no count for the trophy. What am I supposed to do? It doesn't even put me in a game it makes me host automatically

This is why i hate online trophies

pretty sure i was in that match. ill send you a friend request. happy to boost it, ive also been looking for matches but figured perhaps id have better luck tomorrow when its earlier in the day.

I've won four so far

But the mode seems dead on PS4 and I doubt I'll ever win Ramsterball as that suit is lagfy and broken as he'll

I hit a player with the glow only for them to telephone across the map and someone else to be in control

Yeah that one is super frustrating. But at least there's a 50% chance you will be able to play it. I've been trying to get headace and no luck.

• 1 year later...