Edunstar84

Post Your Most Recent Avatar Card

21 posts in this topic

This will give others a chance to see what characters everyone created.  I'm only halfway through the game, so it will most likely change. I also play on the vita.

Here's mine:

GE%20avatar_zpspswjstzq.jpg

Edited by Edunstar84

You should carry me in the game too  -_-

Maybe I'll post mine when it's all buffed up  :awesome:

You should carry me in the game too  -_-

Maybe I'll post mine when it's all buffed up  :awesome:

I wouldn't mind. I needed soultakers' help to get me through a Diff 6 story mode mission.

Edited by Edunstar84

VzF3MXN.jpg

It's a bit disappointing how few people are playing this game online, at most I see a room or two, with two players tops, that's it. If anyone wants to play a couple of missions, hit me up, I finished most of the game, going through the remaining Difficulty 14 missions currently.

Timezone might be the even difficulter Aragami here than the contained ingame one's ='D

wtX4ouW.jpg

I freshly arrived in difficult 14, walking lazy trough the game without any serious problems with my equip here and found it very chilly; Mostly I am a solo one and only plays with my buds for fun then also don'T mind to play with others than my specific 3 bids here but I would prefer party chatting lol because only killing is kinda boring for me xP

qpp55f.jpg

little update on mine. Difficulty 14 now. The only mission I managed to fail was the one with 2 Sekhmets and Ravana at the same time. God I hate Sekmeths and Chi-Yous. Grinding now for the Rest of the Trophys ;)

Edited by RyuVienna

Oh yea, I totally forgot how annoying the first 3 ranks were without proper equipment =D

Rank 4 missions now

gnprOl4.jpg

Rank 3 noob

Cat ears for the win though.

Ct2JDHIVIAAnhTh.jpg

Edited by DARKB1KE

Update with end game equipment.

Rank 10 cleared.

r2Tb1L4.jpg

Rebellion - Well... I AM Lenka so... at least this =D

Spiral Tower - Ouroboros, nothing else to say. Couldn't be anything else =D

Aegis - (see the irony?) What can I say? Pita is my absolutely favorite Aragami, can't resist the possibility to have shield from him :D (Screw you, Imperial Crown) And not to mention, IT HAS FRUGAL!

And finished game equipment :D

3Eae8rf.jpg

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

End game. For some reason I really like the look of the Angelo scythe. After playing freedom wars I feel that all monster hunting characters need headphones somewhere on their body at all times.

iu82z6H.jpg

Edited by soultaker655

Just started yesterday, going through some of the Free missions in Difficulty 2 and trying to figure out what I like. Though for now, I feel the weapon types I have will suit me, but I'll change to adapt to missions if needed.

8adH47p.jpg

grinding grinding grinding...

fOAnVF9.jpg

grinding...

I love the design of the formal top <3

Been almost 2 weeks, and this game is still providing me with a lot of fun. 60 hours in and at Difficulty 9, so here's a small little Avatar Card update. I've basically used only 1 shield and gun through the entire game, so that's why they're already near +30, but I switch between 4 different Longsword type weapons, each a different element, so that's why it's only +8. The outfit I have is also only the 2nd time I've changed it. I've also found by playing I hate the Kongou enemies in small spaces, their damn ears are way too sensitive and fighting 3 at once sucks.

lPx9wXn.jpg

Here's my current set-up, I just reached Difficulty 8 (glad to see I'm not the only one using a Scythe either :P):

Y59e0vQ.jpg

I actually though I did more missions than this, guess not (I have a feeling getting to 500 missions will probably be the last thing before Platinum):

kxC3cGL.jpg

5 hours into the game and having a lot of fun! Will update as I go further.

GOD EATER RESURRECTION_20170105113058.jpg

Well I did it, it has finally been done. Roughly 85 hours in total game time it took for me to get the platinum. Great game, had a lot of fun with it. The grind at the end though was pretty rough.

rsz_god_eater_resurrection_20170115205410.jpg

She's barely recognizable! Here's the image for when I got the plat:

rsz_1rsz_god_eater_resurrection_20170115205100.jpg

Edited by - Cammy -

Mine's a bit outdated as the shield is +30 now, but here it is:

qnYiMqL.jpg

Just got the plat so the stats is up to date.

57506dd54ccfcd1bd93188044715ad5f15647656

Still need to grind the 500/ 100 urgent mission trophies but this will most likely stay the same.

Annotation%202020-03-26%20130529.png