Master of Strategy Trophy Help?

Master of Strategy Execute all Strategy Commands at least once.

I've done every strategy command on this list over and over again for houuuurs. I am certain that I have done every single one of these and this trophy will not unlock.

http://www.trueachievements.com/a198099/master-of-strategy-achievement.htm

If anyone who has earned this trophy could point out what i might be doing wrong, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

If you have done everything listed on that guide as you say, try using the commands Answer Confession, Confession and Sworn Sibling as BOTH genders if you have not done that already. The only other thing I can think of is using certain commands such as Invade, Defend, Trade Officer, etc while having the position of other roles, such as a strategist, marshal, etc.

I've done the confession, answer confession, and sworn sibling with both genders. Certain strategy commands are not there for officer and Lieutenant, such as trade and levy regardless of my inviting players with said fixed strategies and using bonus points to unlock all strategies. :( Those things still don't appear.

If you have done everything listed on that guide as you say, try using the commands Answer Confession, Confession and Sworn Sibling as BOTH genders if you have not done that already. The only other thing I can think of is using certain commands such as Invade, Defend, Trade Officer, etc while having the position of other roles, such as a strategist, marshal, etc.

Edited by Gamer-Girls-FTW

Not sure what else you could be missing then. I personally didn't have any problems obtaining this trophy. The only other thing I can think of is retreating from battle, as that counts as well and seems to be a common missed one. I don't believe using all the card 'strategies counts towards the trophy, such as the multiple options available when trying to trade or convincing another kingdom to surrender, but I did all of them just to be on the safe side.

If you still can't manage to unlock it and are at a complete loss, I'd say just go through them again and perform all the commands that can be done with each role as a last resort (such as the options that have multiple ranks listed on the guide).

I'm sure you're already well aware, but make sure you save so the game can save on the game data so it all counts without having to finish a playthrough.

Not sure what else you could be missing then. I personally didn't have any problems obtaining this trophy. The only other thing I can think of is retreating from battle, as that counts as well and seems to be a common missed one. I don't believe using all the card 'strategies counts towards the trophy, such as the multiple options available when trying to trade or convincing another kingdom to surrender, but I did all of them just to be on the safe side.

If you still can't manage to unlock it and are at a complete loss, I'd say just go through them again and perform all the commands that can be done with each role as a last resort (such as the options that have multiple ranks listed on the guide).

I'm sure you're already well aware, but make sure you save so the game can save on the game data so it all counts without having to finish a playthrough.

I've been withdrawing from battles...I wonder if you have to actually win them? I didn't use all of the stratagems to negotiate alliances and requests as I didn't think they mattered but I'll try that. Thanks for the advice.

I made my own scenario to put myself in the position of a Strategist and to make it easier to use Compassion. Do you know if this could somehow void the use of the strategies since I didn't earn the position title on my own? I've done everything again and made sure to save. Also, The guide says that Lieutenants and officers should have the option to Levy but they don't. Do I need to use the confession and sworn sibling specials with every position also? What about Subjugate? Does it not count?

I made my own scenario to put myself in the position of a Strategist and to make it easier to use Compassion. Do you know if this could somehow void the use of the strategies since I didn't earn the position title on my own? I've done everything again and made sure to save. Also, The guide says that Lieutenants and officers should have the option to Levy but they don't. Do I need to use the confession and sworn sibling specials with every position also? What about Subjugate? Does it not count?

Using a custom scenario is perfectly fine, it does not void you out of anything and the game treats it as if you were playing any other available scenario. Officers and Lieutenants can not use Levy from what I remember, I'm positive the guide is incorrect about that. The commands like Confession and Sworn Sibling ones are just gender related, don't have to do them with each position. As for Subjugate, there is no confirmation whether it counts towards the trophy or not, but I could only assume it does as the other battle options do.