Unlocking Trophies in New Game Plus Works!

FFSElloGovnor

For science i saved a few trophies for new game plus to see if they would unlock and all 5 of them did including avid inventor, max all tracks, max bouncer research and research phd all of these unlocked in new game plus on survivor difficulty idk if that means that you can get the survivor trophies using new game plus or not but so far its unlocking trophies and i remember on ps3 new game plus didn't unlock any trophies and gave you a warning that they were disabled in new game plus. So i will beat the game in new game plus on survivor mode and let you guys know if it unlocks for me :D

Is possibile play the game on normal first and NG+ on survivor with all upgrade and weapon at max? 

I know this isn't related to BioShock but the Konami code which unlocks 1999 Mode from the get go on BioShock: Infinite also still works. I will be attempting the Voxophone / Blue Ribbon glitch once I am happy with doing the DLC so standby if that still works, although I still have a long way to go before I start the DLC so somebody else will have probably already confirmed it by then.

Confirm you get survivor no vita chamber in NG+? Version of your collection? PAL o NTSC/U

Its US PSN so i'm guessing NTSC. 

Can anyone tell me if your ADAM carries over in ng plus??

Yes it does, Just not the adam you get from atlas.

Also i am trying another thing for science with Bioshock that might be easier to get then going through on new game plus.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/bioshock/35463-confirmation-switch-difficulties-gold-trophies.html

I remember this was patched on the ps3 but i am going to try it a few times to see if it works, my roomate just beat the game so i can test it on his account. I will let you guys know in 20-30 mins since this glitch doesn't take long to try.

UPDATE: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/bioshock/35463-confirmation-switch-difficulties-gold-trophies.html

This worked! I guess the patch didn't come with the collection,  so I would recommend using this unless you want to play through new game plus on survivor. All you need to do is not die and have vita chamber disabled and beat the game on easy and follow the steps listed with the link.

Hope this helps :D

Edited by FFSElloGovnor
  • Like 1

THEN , PRESS Cross18x18.png ON THE OPTIONS
THEN , PRESS Cross18x18.png ON THE DIFFICULTY TO SURVIVOR. 
THEN , PRESS StartButton.png ON RESUME . 

This on PS4 is different or i'm wrong? i mean for all gold trophies. And game tell you if you change diff. lock maybe trophies  is normal? 

Edited by Neme-ita

THEN , PRESS Cross18x18.png ON THE OPTIONS

THEN , PRESS Cross18x18.png ON THE DIFFICULTY TO SURVIVOR. 

THEN , PRESS StartButton.png ON RESUME . 

This on PS4 is different or i'm wrong? i mean for all gold trophies. And game tell you if you change diff. lock maybe trophies  is normal? 

I did this  on my roomates account. basically after the last vial is taken from atlas, there is a small window where the screen goes white before the cutscene. press start then arrows down to options then change difficulty to survivor. I didn't press start i just pressed x then backed out by pressing circle till i got back to the main pause screen then pressed start. And it says it will change or lock trophies it doesn't do that as intended. Its all timing.

How do the audio diaries spawn in NG+? do they all spawn or just the ones you missed your first time through?

Yes all audio diaries show up again.

Edited by FFSElloGovnor

I did this  on my roomates account. basically after the last vial is taken from atlas, there is a small window where the screen goes white before the cutscene. press start then arrows down to options then change difficulty to survivor. I didn't press start i just pressed x then backed out by pressing circle till i got back to the main pause screen then pressed start. And it says it will change or lock trophies it doesn't do that as intended. Its all timing.

Ah ok thx again mate i use PAL version hope work. i'm on neptune bounty right now :D

PS: last thing i promise, you have a video for this "glitch" 

Edited by Neme-ita

Just finished a run on survivor mode on NG+ I can confirm 100% you can earn "I Chose The Impossible" makes survivor mode go from being 10/10 difficulty to about 8/10, i still died at a few encounters. still not a cake walk by no means. I did it on Ps3 legit years ago.