$20 NA eShop code giveaway riddle.

angelgrievous

Well ERGOPRXY-DECAY is the winner with Limbo.  WHAT?!? LIMBO?!?

So yeah, Limbo.  The first thing I did after coming up with the game is to look up the name in a Thesaurus, I got Oblivion.  So before the Dragonborn=Oblivion, but not related=Limbo.

Then there was this: The "Limbo of the Patriarchs" or "Limbo of the Fathers" (Latin limbus patrum) is seen as the temporary state of those who, despite the sins they may have committed, died in the friendship of God but could not enter Heaven until redemption by Jesus Christ made it possible. -quote from Wikipedia.

And finally the first trophy I got in Limbo was "Wrong Way", hence the being misled way my first victory.

I know it was obtuse and kind of a reach.  In reality some of the games you guy's guessed would have made better answers but it is what it is.  Thanks for playing.

• Like 1

Well ERGOPRXY-DECAY is the winner with Limbo.  WHAT?!? LIMBO?!?

So yeah, Limbo.  The first thing I did after coming up with the game is to look up the name in a Thesaurus, I got Oblivion.  So before the Dragonborn=Oblivion, but not related=Limbo.

Then there was this: The "Limbo of the Patriarchs" or "Limbo of the Fathers" (Latin limbus patrum) is seen as the temporary state of those who, despite the sins they may have committed, died in the friendship of God but could not enter Heaven until redemption by Jesus Christ made it possible. -quote from Wikipedia.

And finally the first trophy I got in Limbo was "Wrong Way", hence the being misled way my first victory.

I know it was obtuse and kind of a reach.  In reality some of the games you guy's guessed would have made better answers but it is what it is.  Thanks for playing.

xD Wow I won...

I totally guess that. After you said, "Nations could be built before this is done, day or night. Day and night people turn around on the same spot.  It takes along time to build a nation."

That just reminds me of a book I read called, "DAY AND NIGHT IN LIMBO" and on the back cover it reads,

"Day and night people turn around on the same spot. It takes a long time to build a nation. Everything is in limbo."

hehe.

I don't know if you were hinting it just before bed or just pure coincidence but.

Thank you for the 20$ NA eshop code.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY