Give in

xD3fianTxSouLx

Is this game an obtainable platinum? It is available on all 3 platforms (PS3, PS4 and vita) so i'm just curious in-case some people on the PS3 version hacked it. I'm interested now that I saw it's a 0.07% platinum. I don't know how you can delete your save by mistake, but you should use this time to just take a break from the game, come back when you feel like you want to do this. Is the co-op for this game online or offline? I don't think I'll ever try to play this game if it's only got local co-op. 

Edited by Sergen

Is this game an obtainable platinum? It is available on all 3 platforms (PS3, PS4 and vita) so i'm just curious in-case some people on the PS3 version hacked it. I'm interested now that I saw it's a 0.07% platinum. I don't know how you can delete your save by mistake, but you should use this time to just take a break from the game, come back when you feel like you want to do this. Is the co-op for this game online or offline? I don't think I'll try ever play this game if it's only got local co-op. 

I have heard there is a glitched trophy but I can't remember what one. The only platinum I saw for the game was the PS3 version and the guys timestamps were so bad, I reported him and he got removed.

• Like 1

God that's awful in so many ways. My sympathies mate. But according to your profile you got to 71% in just over a week. And since you are much more familiar with the game now you could easily do it again if you found the motivation. You are called defiant for a reason aren't you? ;)

Still, I'd like to know how you did UNITY. Did you do it on your own? I can't recall having gone for that trophy at all which must mean that I found the level nearly impossible to complete without dying or collecting any clone powerups and operating 2 controllers at the same time.

Is the co-op for this game online or offline? I don't think I'll try ever play this game if it's only got local co-op. 

Everything's offline.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

I had a friend that has the game and i saved my data and played on his console when we done all the coop missions without thinking we deleted the account lost all the data so i did all single player again got up to 1917 clones n 250 missions over 2days

Today i went to save it all again to go do the coop clones n missions and without thinking i rushed thru n overwrote it again with the old save if that makes sense

Honestly 1 of the hardest platinums ive attempted but wanted it so bad lol