Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Superbuu3

Probably my favourite tennis game ever

8 posts in this topic

I absolutely love this reminds me of the smash court games. Also ended up realising that this seems to be the only tennis game on PS4 at the moment. The cartoony graphics have held up really well and the game looks graphically decent even now.

Haven't been able to finish this yet as waiting for my sister to do all the challenge mode doubles matches.

How does this game compare to the PSP one? I remember the PSP one had RPG elements the PS2 game doesn't have.

How does this game compare to the PSP one? I remember the PSP one had RPG elements the PS2 game doesn't have.

Its just got a challenge mode. Where you play against various AIs. A training mode which i doubt you'd get any serious length of time out of.

The gameplay is solid though.

What was this RPG mode like? I think i might grab that if its any good.

If you got any specific questions i'll try and answer in detail.

What was this RPG mode like? I think i might grab that if its any good.

If you got any specific questions i'll try and answer in detail.

It had RPG elements such as level-ups, character customization and a narrative driven story, much like the newer Hot Shots Golf games... except maybe for the story.

How long is the challenge mode?

It had RPG elements such as level-ups, character customization and a narrative driven story, much like the newer Hot Shots Golf games... except maybe for the story.

How long is the challenge mode?

There's a decent amount of matches. It really depends on your skills.

If I remember accurately. There's about 6 tiers of difficulty Beginner, semi pro, pro, amateur, japan, world. There's around 5-10 matches in each of the first 5 tiers.

I think in world class though you have to beat everyone on the highest difficulty setting, in singles and doubles, so there's a lot of maches in the final difficulty. From what I remember if you know what you are doing for the most part singles matches are a joke. There's definite tricks. The double matches are the most fun and even better if you got a human partner. Unless you intend to play multiplayer its probably not that worth it. I mean technically you can shareplay if you want to try online MP and see if that works, not sure how laggy your connection is.

There's definite tricks. The double matches are the most fun and even better if you got a human partner. Unless you intend to play multiplayer its probably not that worth it. I mean technically you can shareplay if you want to try online MP and see if that works, not sure how laggy your connection is.

Meh, I wouldn't worry too much.  xD 

5498077760.png

Meh, I wouldn't worry too much.  xD

5498077760.png

Thats impressive your uplaod speed is almost as fast as my download speed lol.

Same! The PSP one is awesome too but I've played it to death on my Vita and this one has a better framerate although I do miss in the PSP ver you can see how 'off' each shot whereas here it just tells you if it was too early or late, also the PSP ver has more stats at the end of the match like distance run, how many slices you did and stuff.

I really hope after the new golf game comes out they make a new tennis game plz!