PS4 Folders

chickenbaltipie

Thanks to 4.0 we have folders - yay

I have 53 games on my hard drive so this update was most welcome

Got mine set up into 4 folders

Coop - games that i mostly play coop with friends

Solo - when none of my friends are online

Kids - crap the kids play on their profiles that I don't want on my trophy lists

Media stuff - stuff like share-play PS live etc that i don't really use all that often

How do you guys use them?

• Like 2

I put mine into Currently Playing, Platinumed or 100%ed, Need to Complete and & Other Crap

Currently Playing has games that I am currently playing or have yet to start.

Platinumed or 100%ed is self-explanatory

Need to Complete is either games I have finished but not got all of the trophies on or games I haven't finished yet

& Other Crap has things that aren't games that I can't get rid of off my home screen such as PS Music, PS Video, etc..

• Like 4

I only made one folder:

Bloatware - Pretty much what the name suggests. PS Video, Media Room, Sharefactory, Spotify and all that crap that no one ever uses but they still don't let us delete it.

If only "What's New?" and Communities were something I could put in there too. What's New is probably the worst of them all as it shoves itself right in your face every time you boot the console. 

I delete games I don't play anymore so there's no need for anything else. 

• Like 1

So far I made the folders...

• "Discs" - All my physical discs are here
  • "Indies" - Well, Independent games
  • "Free-2-Play"

I may consider create more folders such as "PS+ Games", "Games to 100%" or "Craps" (all the useless apps I never use). I may also add "Online Trophies" so I remind myself all the PS4 games with online trophies I haven't got yet, but I consult often my Trophies outside with my phone to refresh my remaining online trophies.

Wish I can "pin" apps though so they stay in a spot no matter I play games recently, but maybe in a near future.

I'm used to keep games for a while (in case of damn DLC trophies...) before I definitely delete them from my console.

I only made one folder:

Bloatware - Pretty much what the name suggests. PS Video, Media Room, Sharefactory, Spotify and all that crap that no one ever uses but they still don't let us delete it.

If only "What's New?" and Communities were something I could put in there too. What's New is probably the worst of them all as it shoves itself right in your face every time you boot the console.

This, except mine is titled "Whatever." I plan on using literally none of that stuff, ever.