Older PC Games on PS4

Terra

A bit curious, but do ou think it would ever be possible that older PC titles will ever get released on the PS4? What I mean by "old" is pretty much anything from 1980 to somewhere around 2004-2005ish. Any titles that you would like to see on the PS4 in the future?

Well this is an good question alot of Playstation exclusive are now on Pc, but I think is an mix, because alot of Pc game company are not longer exist or the licence are from other company (Fallout was made by Interplay back then) but still if company want the oportunity to bacome multi platform I guess their should give then at least a try but personaly I dont think It would work with site like GoG and Steam their release old game plus you need DosBox to play old Pc game on the new Pc and alot of time It wont work correctly. Who know maybe It would work better on Console rather on Pc only time will tell

A bit curious, but do ou think it would ever be possible that older PC titles will ever get released on the PS4? What I mean by "old" is pretty much anything from 1980 to somewhere around 2004-2005ish. Any titles that you would like to see on the PS4 in the future?

MDOS games are a no go but early 1999 games could work. MDOS games wouldn't work because a lot of companies lose the original source code for the game plus MS will probably try and block it.

Edited by FlareXV