Trading/Duping requests in Borderlands 2

Orlay_

I need stuff, you need stuff.. let's combine our efforts as a community.

I have:

2 Conference Call Shotguns with base, non-elemental damage (No damage to negate, ever)

Shredifier, assault rifle

Madhous, assault rifle with bullet ricochet and a large clip

Bowie Maggie, pistol that is like a shotgun.

Pitchfork, flame terramorpheus sniper rifle

Slayer of Terramorpheus - Gunzerker class mod with 8294 health

Legendary Berserker - Class Mod from Verm the invincible

Inflammable The Bee - Burn damage resist Bee with 53k amp damage.

Hide of Terramorpheus - Nova, Raid, Spike shield

blood of terramorpheus - rumored to help Verm spawns

I would like:

The Bee shield - Resists to Shock, Corrosive, Explosive - individually

SupaDupaFly - Gunzerker head from Verm

Searching for:

A legendary relic with cooldown rate to abilities.

-----------

I would prefer to dupe the traded items as it would help us both without anyone being put out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@ SMamimi i messaged you earlier, i have a sledges shotgun an derp nuken on me, had to find them on my characters but i have them now, so we cant dupe our stuff for each other, all of it preferably bc its easier than searching and dropping if thats ok?

Also I'm looking for a purple shotgun damage relic and a purple hyperion damage and accuracy/reload time dosent matter on the 2nd ability as long as it purple. I have Bee Shields that's immune to fire, corrosive and shock. I have snipers every elemental 18,000+ damage all above 1.4 fire rate, all 40%+ elemental, slag sniper is 19k plus 79.1% chance of slag. I have orange shields, legendary mods, terra relic, and grenades. And every elemental except explosive for the Conference Call shotgun.

Once again, thanks! And sorry again, that was really my first time trading inventories like that -and- I had a few other items taking up room in my safe that you wouldn't have been interested in. That could have gone smoother. I'll let you know if I find any of those relics though.

Edited by SMamimi

Thanks, I'm also looking a commando mod +35% cooldown, and plus 6 resourceful, 5 sentry and 5 anything. The skills as long as its 6,5,5 is fine as long as the skills are useful, the main thing is I'm looking a cooldown on a purple mod +35% level 50 that has useful abilities, incase I start using something other than my legendary. Just want this plus the relics i listed before. If your going to trade, why not trade some of the best stuff so more people can have it, and enjoy it vs just the person who found it enjoy it.

I'm also looking the orange heads Jack drops, i have the siren and mechromancer, but im looking for the commando, gunzerker and assassin orange heads. Jack drops purple heads for each class, a universal head anyone can use and he drops the super rare orange heads, im looking for any of the orange heads!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm dying for someone to help me out (I just got the Bee sheild, s'good!) I'm looking for either (both would be nice); The Fire Bee grenade mod, and the Hellfire Maliwan SMG. I'm not sure how to dupe, but if you need the Bee Sheild and a bunch of meh legendary lvl 40-50's just let me know how to do it, and it's yours.

Again, dying for the Fire Bee grenade mod and Hellfire Maliwan gun :)

Thanks guys,

PSN is Nyktohyl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone happen to have a purple class mod for the Gunzerker to let me borrow it? I'm level 28 and it's the only item I need for the purple gear trophy. I have a few relics and a few orange grenades, some pretty good ones I think, got a few while farming Jenkins. I don't believe a class mod can be obtained from a low-level early quest, I only believe you can get them from some late game boss related quests. I got a purple shield from a quest though.

EDIT: 

Nevermind, got a purple class mod from a golden key and got the trophy. ;)

Edited by MrCostari

Looking for level 50 versions of The Sham shield (hopefully 94% absorption), Norfleet rocket launcher (shock would be nice), Badaboom rocket launcher (explosive preferably) and Hornet pistol. I have a few decent items I could dupe in return, but not to trade as I would like to keep a hold of them. :P

Edited by Stevieboy

I can help anyone out. I have a Commando for ALL of my inventory, (this includes weapons, shields, relics, etc). My inventory is 155/12 featuring 7 pearlescent weapons and 83 oranges. All of my inventory is level 61. If you want these items, send me a message through PSN regarding this post. I'll duplicate you the inventory whenever I can.

EDIT: I can now also give out a level 72 inventory. (251/39)

Edited by Evi

I can help anyone out. I had created a Commando back-up for ALL of my inventory. My backpack is 155/12 featuring 7 pearlescent weapons, and 83 oranges. The rest: miscellaneous. My Bee shield owns +179051 Amp damage. I also have the "Bone of the Ancients" relic which will give you a +39.4% cooldown rate, and a legendary soldier class mod with: +7 sentry, +6 ready, +5 impact, +5 expertise, +5 healthy, and +5 preparation skills. I also own an orange classed grenade that deals 249749x10 explosive damage. All of these items are level 61. If you want these, just add me and I'll empty my whole inventory to you when I can. Sorry for not being too specific about the weapons. But, you'll most likely find the weapon you desire will be intermingled within my inventory anyway.

Sent u a f/r.

I'm willing to dupe the following level 50 and lower weapons and items:

Level 50:

Infinity

Pitchfork

Sledge's Shotgun

Conference Call (Several versions, including a x7!)

Flakker (Several versions)

Volcano (2 versions)

Leech (Several versions, including corrosive, fire and shock)

Impaler (Several versions)

Hellfire

Slayer of Terramorphous (Gunzerker)

Lower level:

The Bee (46) (2 versions, one with higher capacity than the other but lower amp dmg)

Black Hole (44 or 46, not sure)

Hammer Buster (44)

Shredifier (46)

Ogre (35)

Stinger (35) (Seraph weapon)

Omen (35) (Seraph weapon)

I'm will also accept any dupe-trades ofcourse. :)

I can help anyone out. I had created a Commando back-up for ALL of my inventory. My backpack inventory is 155/12 featuring 7 pearlescent weapons, and 83 oranges. The rest: miscellaneous. My Bee shield owns +179051 amp damage. I also have the "Bone of the Ancients" relic which will give you a +39.4% cooldown rate, and a legendary soldier class mod with: +7 sentry, +6 ready, +5 impact, +5 expertise, +5 healthy, and +5 preparation skills. I also own an orange classed grenade that deals 249749x10 explosive damage. All of these items are level 61. If you want these, just add me and I'll empty my whole inventory to you when I can. Sorry for not being too specific about the weapons. But, you'll most likely find the weapon you desire will be intermingled within my inventory anyway.

Please tell me how you can have unlitimed inventory spots?? :o