Orlay_

Too many edits...

Looking for:

Lv.72

Norfleet

Legendary Siren Class Mod 

Full Torgue DPUH

Sand Hawk

All and Non-Ele Infinity.(Preferably low zoom sight)

Sham

....and community event skins/heads if anyone has them on a spare character.. somehow... Please.  :huh:

Edited by xEPCx

• 2 weeks later...

I have:

OP1 Double penetrating harold

OP1 Godfinger

OP3 Butcher

lvl 72 Badaboom

lvl 30 Volcano

lvl 71 Inflammable Bee

lvl 72 Bee

OP3 Bee

OP4 legendary anarchist

2 OP4 legendary catalysts

OP3 legendary sniper

OP3 legendary anarchist

OP3 legendary catalyst

OP3 legendary reaper

OP3 legendary roboteer

OP2 legendary titan

lvl 71 legendary binder

lvl 63 legendary nurse

Willing to trade for

OP1 - OP5 legendary soldier

OP4 - OP5 norfleet

OP1 - OP5 bone of the ancients all elements

OP4 - OP5 Sandhawks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am poor when it comes to this game...if anyone is willing to part with some cool stuff maybe i can repay you some other way. 

This offer still stand? I don't have any amazing stuff, but I have sledges shotgun, prob could throw you $200,000 worth of stuff I don't need too. Later on when I get up to level 72 I could give you more ultra rare stuff if I get it. I need some simple challenges like trade with a buddy, win a duel, revive a friend. Also there is one time based delivery mission I suck at. I could help you out a lot! Let me know, add me on psn, opikal

• 1 year later...

Dead thread but I'll try.

I am hoping someone can dupe me an afterburner relic and a trespasser sniper rifle.  I'm level 51. I'd rather not play again on UVHM just to get these.

Long story is that I never planned on playing the DLC or even finishing the base game so I pitched those items but I now find myself mildly addicted to BL2 and working through the DLCs.  I'm not sure why but the raid bosses are stupid hard on the DLC even on normal mode.  I'm 19 levels above them and getting creamed.  With some recent research online I'm apparently doing it the hard way using Zero and trying to solo the game so that could be part of it.

I'm willing to dupe some stuff back, but I don't have too much in the way of legendary or other cool bits.  Some decent snipers and a lvl 28 infinity pistol.

Also if you have "The Amulet" from the Tiny Tina DLC I'd be very happy to borrow it briefly.

I have the side quest for Jimmy Jenkins (TVHM) so we could go look for him if you need to.

Nevermind.  Did it all solo, the whole game 100%.  If you need any purple level 50 assassin gear send me a pm.

Edited by audiopile

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the game on PS4, but the PS3 season pass is on sale for $6, so I thought... why not. I'll buy it if someone can give me some decent weapons and a decent shield. 

I would actually prefer modded stuff, but if not then other stuff would be fine too. I honestly don't care what. I don't have anything to trade. I haven't played Borderlands in years. Just trying to have some fun and get some more trophies. Like most of us.

Edited by Valyrious

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I need the following items please :):

1x Lv80 Puissant Shock Norfleet
3x OP 8 Flying Sand Hawks, one of each in Corrosive, Shock and Fire
2x OP 8 Bee Shields, one of each that are immune to Shock and Fire
1x OP 8 Legendary Cat Class mod
1x OP 8 Practicible Fire Conference Call
1x OP 8 Practicible Shock Conference Call
1x OP 8 Corrosive Infinity

I can offer a Unicornsplosion as a trade in return for the above items but if that isn’t appealing, then I have a few OP 8 Pearlescents that may be of interest.

PSN ID: HuntingFever

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...