Platinums and 100% that you would you never do again

AbleArcher97

Oooh this is an easy one!

ICO - Watching YouTube videos of beating the game in 2 hours, then, beating the game in under 2 hours... NOT FUN.

Tekken 6 - I don't think I COULD platinum this again. Machine Crusher was a complete bastard.

Quantum of Solace - The multiplayer mode is dead and was crap anyways. Never. Again.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - I don't think I could take another dose of veteran mode. Still recovering from the first time around. No thank you.

• Like 2

I have 2 off the top of my head:

WATCH_DOGS: After the storyline the game just became a tedious grind. I found the fixer contracts repetitive and collecting everything boring.

LittleBigPlanet Karting: The story on this game is great, fun and enjoyable. The online servers were a complete mess however, the online champ and the adventures continue trophies changed my entire outlook on the game.

Tbh the only game I don't think I'd ever do again is Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. 

I'm not a huge fan of the style of game (even though I'd like to one day have the series platted) but the MP was pathetic and nearly impossible without boosting...and even then you need to be somewhat lucky to do that.

Grand Theft Auto 5 - The online was fun, but whole shit all that grinding would end me. I got to level 75 when I realized I didn't want to play anymore but I figured only 25 more levels would be ok. It wasn't.

Edited by ezlo_86
  • Like 3

1. Titan Souls: beating the game on Iron Mode, Hard Iron Mode, and No Roll Mode  :rolleyes: .

OlliOlli2: So. Many. Challenges.

Diablo III: completing everything and getting all but 1 trophy will get you about 1.5 million gold. Then begins the grind to pick up another 3.5 million, which is about 20 hours of killing enemies on the hardest difficulty. Oh and gold from quests and selling loot doesn't count. And of course gold has absolutely no value after upgrading the storage chest. 

Conception II: Training new star children for every dungeon is a huge grind. Then there are the 3 random events for each of the 7 heroines. And they're all connected to the amount of affection between the heroine and main character.

Sound Shapes: death mode is just waiting for a lucky run where it's possible to complete the challenge.

Ni No Kuni: so much grinding during postgame for the alchemy recipes and familiars.

Sacred 2: playing the game 4 times with one character to reach the highest difficulty and hoping to randomly get a full set of matching armor.

Borderlands: such a boring and empty game with the same 2-3 enemies over and over again.

Hitman 2: glitchfest.

Hitman Contract: another glitchfest.

Final Fantasy XIII: so much grinding during postgame.

Darksiders II: such a boring game and way too many collectables.

• Like 3