Platinums and 100% that you would you never do again

AbleArcher97

Lego Jurassic World: Those collectibles.. just.. no.

And although I haven't platted it yet, when I get around to it - Deadpool: I absolutely loathe this game. I don't think I've ever hated a game quite as much as this one. It just reeks of cash-grab movie tie-in with terrible design, terrible camera, terrible controls and just.. ugh, glad I didn't pay much for it.

Lego Jurassic World: Those collectibles.. just.. no.

And although I haven't platted it yet, when I get around to it - Deadpool: I absolutely loathe this game. I don't think I've ever hated a game quite as much as this one. It just reeks of cash-grab movie tie-in with terrible design, terrible camera, terrible controls and just.. ugh, glad I didn't pay much for it.

Really? I thought Deadpool was hilarious. It was remastered for the movie, by the way. It's in no way, shape, or form a movie tie-in.

• Like 1

Really? I thought Deadpool was hilarious. It was remastered for the movie, by the way. It's in no way, shape, or form a movie tie-in.

Eh, it looks like it was made at the same time as a TV series? And then remastered for the movie. Either way, it's a cash grab.

But then I wouldn't know, I'm not a comic/superhero fan so I don't keep up to date with these things.

Eh, it looks like it was made at the same time as a TV series? And then remastered for the movie. Either way, it's a cash grab.

But then I wouldn't know, I'm not a comic/superhero fan so I don't keep up to date with these things.

I don't know of any Deadpool TV series. I just knew it came out before the movie on PS3. And they remastered it for PS4 to coincide with the movie, probably figuring it would sell to those that liked the movie. It was most likely a rush job, though. I've read the PS4 version has some performance issues.. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Metal Gear Solid 2 - There are way too many nearly identical VR missions.

Grand Theft Auto V - I never want to touch the online again.

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed - The game is very grindy.

Paladins - I hear the platinum is a lot harder to earn nowadays.

Fallout 76 - The game is okay but it requires a lot of unnecessary grinding to reach level 100.

The Swindle - I felt very stressed while playing the game and I don't to experience that much stress again.

• Like 1

Nathan Drake collection - It might be easier than the PS3 games 100% but still you must do at least 3 full playthroughs to get 100% in each game (4 if you do not want to start with crushing difficulty) and one of them is Brutal difficulty which is as stupid as lunatic + was in Fire Emblem. Oh, and did i mention you must do speedrun as fat drake and whenever you uit you must immediately reapply it otherwise you must do another playthrough. Overall going for 100% killed any enjoyment i could ever have with the games again.

Danganronpa V3 - I would rather throw my TV out of the window than ever having to look at that board game again or trying that mining mini game.

Dante's Inferno - Those Challenges in Trials of St. Lucia are so fucking long and boring i would rather stare at drying painted wall than playing any second more.

God of War: Ascension - I hated the game thanks to the copletely fucked battle system, overly tanky normal enemies and bad camera. One last cherry on top i had to buy the game twice because the code for online pass did not work for me (and the multiplayer was, as you might expect, complete shit show)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, WeprCZ said:

Danganronpa V3 - I would rather throw my TV out of the window than ever having to look at that board game again or trying that mining mini game.

I have the plats for the other two mainline games, but after seeing the requirements for V3, I decided to skip the plat. No regrets.

1 minute ago, Varhur said:

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale - shutdown servers and online trophies :P

That plus having to beat the game with every character got old really fast.

On 16.9.2016 at 2:55 AM, AbleArcher97 said:

Of all of the games that you have platinumed and/or one-hundred percented, which ones were the biggest pain in the ass?  Which ones would you never ever agree to do again?

Dead Space 2.

• Like 1

Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3 - time trials... High road...

Worms Revolution - 300 online wins takes FOREVER

Ether One - game crashes, horrible camera... I couldn't play more than 40 minutes without a terrible headache...

Goat Simulator - Flappy goat... Infuriating, unfair and desnecessary

Well just after getting 100% on Burnout on PS3, I'd have to say Burnout.

So many weird trophies like needing a camera, get 8 people to park in an arena, drive for 100 miles on a Bike in an 8 player player lobby WITHOUT ANYONE leaving the room which resets your mileage.

Just lots of weird trophies, seemingly hundreds of DLC trophies and for the most part, having to boost so many of them in various ways, I really like Burnout, but having to go for so many trophies, so many of them were infuriating...

.... I guess you could say

....that getting all trophies

.....that I suffered from

BURNOUT! :) bu dum tisch

On 9/16/2016 at 10:42 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I agree, the game turned out to be very different.

WTF Is that Borderlands trailer?!

This is like Aliens Colonel Marines lying, those graphics..that's about how good PS4 graphics are now TEN YEARS LATER!! Yes that trailer looks nothing like how the eventual game turned out. Seems very odd seeing it, it also reminds me of the Dead Island trailer. I still watch Dead Island trailer to this day and think wow, what could have been.

Probably why I don't watch any trailers anymore, it's not real gameplay or how a game will actually be.

1: RDR 2 Because it was the most horrible grind ever incl getting gold medals on the missions with a nerfed down character. 

2: Yakuza Kiwami

Terrible pool minigame against ai, horrible karaoke rythm minigame, car chase on legend without checkpoints and some difficult climax battles

3: Monster Hunter World, getting all large and small crowns took quite a while. I remember i wrote down some measurements (points of interest while measuring the monster with my own character)on a paper and even then i mindfucked myself way toooooooo much without getting the crown?

Edited by Spookjekat

Fallout 3 - As much as I loved the game just wouldn't be keen to start over for a 5th time.

Far Cry 3 - Online trophies, they're not hard but they are buggy and boosting is painful.

Rugby League Live 2 - Golden Handshake grind

Far Cry 2 - Hated the boring and potentially glitchy collectibles, having to keep your malaria in check, difficulty to stealth and the annoying respawning enemies. And of course the huge online grind. I didn’t mind the story too much and got used to some things I initially hated such as driving and using the map at the same time, but the negative factors are just too bad. 

Beyond: Two Souls - Sitting through all those endings sent me to sleep.

CoD: Black Ops - Really hate zombies mode, I’d much rather plat World at War again. It didn’t help that I had awful internet at the time but I still don’t think I’d enjoy it. It was mainly thanks to a patient friend that I even got the zombies trophies.

CoD: Modern Warfare 3 - Found some of the spec ops missions pretty stressful, it was great to see the plat pop but I didn’t really enjoy most of the challenge. You could spend ages carefully making your way through a mission only for an enemy to spawn behind you and take you out in one shot.

Crash Bandicoot - The rest of it wasn’t too annoying other than one of the lights out levels, but I wouldn’t want to redo Stormy Ascent.

Edited by Charizarzar
Typo
  • Like 2