Who's buying FIFA 17?

KashSenpai

Was just trying to find out the stats of any new players on fifa 17 and then i came across an article. If anyone is on a budget, checkout this link : http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/cheapest-pre-order-fifa-17-8841723. You can get the game as cheap as £36.99! But make sure you use the coupon code FIFA5 at checkout before the midnight of today (16th September 2016)! Comes with free UK delivery as well! But anyone who is purchasing the game so i could find people to play with for online trophies? Plus is it worth purchasing the deluxe or even higher versions of the game? Always have purchased the standard versions but are the extra packs etc worth it? Never have purchased anything in game. Okay maybe the dlc zombie map for bo2 on PS3 but other than that nothing!

I'm getting the normal version as always.

I'm getting it day-one :). Just the normal edition though, I don't think the other versions are worth the extra money.

The other versions are BS. Why would you pay 99€ to get 40 packs(one each week). They should give them all at the start to give you an advantage.
  • Like 1

I wanted to play the story mode but it's not available in the ps3 version so probably not.

Also the Frost Engine isn't on last gen :( so missing out quite a lot 

I'm going to buy it. I skipped Fifa 16 and already have loads of remorses ( missed all the opportunity playing with my friends ) and this time l am going to try to plat it. Hopefully there won't be many ultimate team trophy as l dislike UT.

looool there's always been FUT trophies xD, FUT is the best! I don't understand why people hate it! It's an opportunity to create your dream team :D

looool there's always been FUT trophies xD, FUT is the best! I don't understand why people hate it! It's an opportunity to create your dream team :D

I don't like bothering with matching all the chemistry and particularly not a fan of tactical defending.

Head to head friendlies with legacy defending on already existing teams is my kind of fun :D

Already pre-ordered it!

And if the leaked Trophy list is anything to go by, we'll be paying (because lets face it, we're all too lazy to accumulate 15,000 coins) to get the Online Draft trophy again. 

That aspect is disappointing. Aside from that, looking forward to it!!

• Like 1

Already pre-ordered it!

And if the leaked Trophy list is anything to go by, we'll be paying (because lets face it, we're all too lazy to accumulate 15,000 coins) to get the Online Draft trophy again. 

Saw somewhere that you only get like 5 drafts which seems big but players who compete always have ridiculous teams and are good. Always lose in the finals etc :(

Actually preorder the "FIFA17 Super Deluxe edition" and got it for the same price as the standard edition. Got 10% discount as well. Order it through the home screen of FIFA16. Only thing it was immediate payment so I'm just waiting for the 29th September to play the "Journey" mode. 

Missed the FIFA16 Platinum by one trophy which I've giving up on so maybe I will have better luck with 17                         

DF007gamer.png

Already pre-ordered it!

Thats the one dam trophy I need for the plat. Anyways, like you I've already got the preorder paid so lets wait and see how it goes this time with the 17's trophies

Missed the FIFA16 Platinum by one trophy which I've giving up on so maybe I will have better luck with 17

Skills*, maybe you'll have better skills. The draft aint about luck. And it will be in FIFa 17 as well :) ... good "luck" with that ;P

Edited by Winston

Thats the one dam trophy I need for the plat. Anyways, like you I've already got the preorder paid so lets wait and see how it goes this time with the 17's trophies

I need that one along with a few pro clubs ones, then i'll have the plat.

Spent over £30 on FIFA points in many attempts to get this trophy. That's only £15 less than what the game itself cost me last summer!

Spent over £30 on FIFA points in many attempts to get this trophy. That's only £15 less than what the game itself cost me last summer

I said to myself I wouldn't spend the money on FIFA points in an attempt to get the trophy  xD but that was the biggest lie i told myself. I stopped buying points because the amount of money spend to get the one trophy I could of spent on buying games with quick plats :facepalm:

DF007gamer.png

I said to myself I wouldn't spend the money on FIFA points in an attempt to get the trophy  xD but that was the biggest lie i told myself. I stopped buying points because the amount of money spend to get the one trophy I could of spent on buying games with quick plats :facepalm:

DF007gamer.png

This is off-topic and not related to this specific post but you could just add your trophy card to your signature instead of pasting it in your post everytime you create a new post. Doing so will save you some time ;).

This is off-topic and not related to this specific post but you could just add your trophy card to your signature instead of pasting it in your post everytime you create a new post. Doing so will save you some time ;).

Thanks for the tip. Changed it. Bad habit of mine going off the topic.  :giggle:

• Like 1