Who's buying FIFA 17?

KashSenpai

Thanks for the tip. Changed it. Bad habit of mine going off the topic.  :giggle:

No problem ;). By the way, I meant my post when I said 'This is off-topic and not related to this specific post', not yours :P. Oh wow, I'm getting more and more off-topic  xD.

• Like 1

I'll probably get it, providing the trophies aren't too hard. But I'll be waiting a bit. I think last year FIFA 16 was in the xmas sale and I got it then, so hopefully the same will happen for FIFA 17.

I spoke to my friend and he said the same thing :/ thought he would've of been the first to buy it :/

Creating your dream team by opening packs and relying on luck when you can do the same in the Manager mode? :P

making a team on fut starting from scratch is much easier than manager mode since the finances are very limited if you were too choose a really bad team to start with

making a team on fut starting from scratch is much easier than manager mode since the finances are very limited if you were too choose a really bad team to start with

Sure, it is much easier but I agree with other people in this thread that Manager mode is way more fun in my opinion. FUT got boring so fast and Manager mode just kept my interest for a much longer time.

Manager mode is easier while fut is harder and give a much better challenge since you play against online players. I don't know why trophy hunter hate FUT so much.. :/ it has been the best mode since FIFa 10 alongside PRO Club IMO

You answered yourself ;) 

>online

>other players

>microtransactions (see below)

FUT is a good mode. Standalone. I poured some quality hours into the standalone Win store app and quite liked it.

It's an interesting concept but it works much better as a standalone game.

But there is one gameplay thing that simply kills the mode. The microtransactions. The mode is simply made for them. You can't get quality amount of coins without excessive playing which in turn wastes match counter of your cards which again requires you to grind more coins and so on.

I actually wouldn't mind coin grinding but the fact that you pretty much loan your supposedly own players is what pisses me off the most.

Sure, some may say it's a part of the experience but if the mode is called FIFA Ultimate Team, I want to use my ultimate team, not a bunch of available players.

And I don't even want to start about chemistry, whoever thought that was a good idea was simply trying to put complexity where it does not belong. Again, for some people it may be fun to find the best setup but again, I want to use players I like and they are scattered around many leagues and around many teams which obviously kills any chemistry I could make.

Chemistry is not such a bad concept but i believe should be better made,thank god we got rid of the tactics part of chemistry i think 2 fifa ago...Its actually bad made but i dont believe that some bonus for bringing together players that know each other should be completely out of the question....

my main problem with FUT is that if you dont want to get into fifa points but you actually love to play a ton of games in divisions then again you dont get enough credits for your time...there should have been more awards for those who actually play MORE and for those that dont play that much but they actually fullfil some landmark achievements like the manager tasks,but renewable...

Lets hope that the FUT champions mode they introduce this year,offer better awards for non-microtransaction players....

Chemistry is not such a bad concept but i believe should be better made,thank god we got rid of the tactics part of chemistry i think 2 fifa ago...Its actually bad made but i dont believe that some bonus for bringing together players that know each other should be completely out of the question....

my main problem with FUT is that if you dont want to get into fifa points but you actually love to play a ton of games in divisions then again you dont get enough credits for your time...there should have been more awards for those who actually play MORE and for those that dont play that much but they actually fullfil some landmark achievements like the manager tasks,but renewable...

Lets hope that the FUT champions mode they introduce this year,offer better awards for non-microtransaction players....

They removed the chemistry styles?? Fuck yeah! I agree about the second part. I remember playing almost 1500 matches on FIFA 14 ad the best player I ever bought was a TOTS for about 150k. Never even close to player such as Ronaldo or Messi...

I'm definitely gonna get the Next-Gen version. Same applies to the PS3 version xD

Next-gen? The PS4 has been out for almost 3 years now  :P.

Wow my preorder somehow got cancelled :(

Then... pre-order it again... xD

Btw does anyone know when EA stop releasing free daily gifts on the FUT 17 Web App?

Closing estimated dates

01/10/2016 12am (UK)

30/09/2016 5pm (US)

Source: http://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-17-daily-gifts-guide/