Who's buying FIFA 17?

KashSenpai

Not me. I was gonna skip fifa16 but my wife decided to make me superhappy (woman!) and bought me that copy. Played few times and thought that is as good as previous years. Definitely not worth 40 quid or so. Same thing thisnyear. Frostbite? Alex Hunter? And same onwith few additional things which would be included as 15 quid dlc somewhere else? Seriously? EA is aiming at youngsters and FUT players (youngsters again) where they are making money. Many players like them tought them that they dont need to to improve game - just make a lil botnof improvement on graphics and add up a few more chants and stadiums. I would forget about updating squads done by volunteers mainly

Ah maaan only got 1 day left then with any gifts on fut web :( feels so early :/ Anyways i checked the trophies for fifa 17 and i feel as though there may be some errors with it.  Reason is last year on fifa 16, there was a gold trophy which required you to score 50 goals with one player in FUT. But this year, in fifa 17 there's the same trophy but it's bronze????

Edited by KashSenpai

Anyways i checked the trophies for fifa 17 and i feel as though there may be some errors with it.  Reason is last year on fifa 16, there was a gold trophy which required you to score 50 goals with one player in FUT. But this year, in fifa 17 there's the same trophy but it's bronze????

Yea, and?

It's absolutely normal for same trophies to change rarity =)

They have to sometimes do it to keep the point count.