NEWS FIFA'S worth get for old gen ?

Natsuu24

Hey guys ^^
What your opinion about this ?? You think the follow FIFA (17,18) will still worth get for old gen ?? I ear some things about this one (17), that they improve a lot the gameplay and some features! Of course the graphics is worse than new gen, but in terms of the other things ?? Worth to play online too ?? How much you think will be the base players online ?? (i.m thinking pre order it for ps3)

Tell me your opinions, and have fun! :)

Edited by Natsuu24

I read that the story mode isn't available on last gen.

Yeah, i know, the Alex Hunter history (not my main concern). But have other features, like the gameplay improved, career mode with 2 new features, drafts and other things. :)

Edited by Natsuu24

Yeah, i know, the Alex Hunter history. But have other features, like the gameplay improved, career mode with 2 new features, drafts and other things. :)

Well, it's not running on the newest engine so gameplay improvements may not be that visible.

I believe not having the story mode is the strongest reason why old-gen FIFA 17 is not worth.

But since you only have PS3 you don't have much of a choice =D

Well, it's not running on the newest engine so gameplay improvements may not be that visible.

I believe not having the story mode is the strongest reason why old-gen FIFA 17 is not worth.

But since you only have PS3 you don't have much of a choice =D

I agree with this. I believe it really isn't worth getting the old-gen version as it will be lacking on so many fronts compared to the current-gen versions. I'd say you should either get an older FIFA game which should be much cheaper by now or wait till you get a PS4/Xbox One and get the newest version then :).

I agree with this. I believe it really isn't worth getting the old-gen version as it will be lacking on so many fronts compared to the current-gen versions. I'd say you should either get an older FIFA game which should be much cheaper by now or wait till you get a PS4/Xbox One and get the newest version then :).

Yep, pretty much this.

Or, waiting year or two for brutal 17 price drop.

I would say it's worth buying, but not within first 6 months of release =D

It's not about what they don't add but about what they remove. For me FIFA on old gen ain't worth it since the pro club removal.

And then this is why companies should alternate thier choices that they remove and put a new feature out there so at least people who own a last gen console doesn't feel a copy and paste game. And an example of that I could use is Madden 09 all play edition on Wii. Could resolve better if they do this.