What...is this?

Really this game looks like trash, I mean I know I'm not supposed to judge a book by its cover but c'mon. I haven't seen any gameplay, but the pictures alone are all I need to see.

I'm kind of shocked to see a platinum for this game because it looks like a cheap $5 dollar game, that's unfinished.

Who knows, this could be a great game, but every game that I've seen that resembles the way this one looks (usually on Steam) it's absolute trash. Has anyone played this and know exactly what it is?

This isn't actually coming out on PS4 btw, pretty sure the dev screwed the list up. It's coming out on Vita next week. 

You can actually download a demo for the PC version of this off the developers website. They posted almost daily on a indie dev site about the game, so it's not like they didn't legitamitely care about it. Graphics still look like shit regardless. 

This looks absolutely terrible. While graphics aren't everything, there really is no excuse for production standards that are that abysmal. It certainly doesn't look like the story will be making up for the graphical limitations, and the combat appears to be a mess. The reviews of the first game were brutal.

Charging $15 is criminal (which will probably be price adjusted to $20 here in Canada).

At least it is probably better than Solbrain:Knight of Darkness, as it doesn't appear that they have stolen every asset in their game.

This screams 'Product of a Government of Canada Grant'.

• Like 1

About 2 years ago I was sent a free copy of this game and asked to review it... Honestly I didn't trust it, and passed it off as a joke (as well as the developers other games which, believe it or not, look worse). Now here we are in 2016 and.... THIS HAPPENS! I'm just as confused and scared now just as I was back then. I still have the free copy lol

Just in disbelief...this has a platinum. I expected 315 points....and this is from Canadian Devs.

Now I can't avoid it now. ......

:P

I see you noticed my comment on a certain video from like a year and a half ago!

Yes, I'm going to buy this game unless the platinum is a load of bullocks and the price of the game is too high.

You won't be unless you want to play on an alt on your Vita, it's only releasing in the US and Canada right now. :P

Judging by the platforms the trophy list is supposed to cover, it seems they've at least considered if not planned on releasing the game for PS4. But you are correct, I won't be getting it if only Vita release.

They've actually got a lot of videos on their youtube channel! Most of them show off some weapon you can use, where they explain the weapons and their pros and cons.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DragoonCanada/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

Judging by the platforms the trophy list is supposed to cover, it seems they've at least considered if not planned on releasing the game for PS4. But you are correct, I won't be getting it if only Vita release.They've actually got a lot of videos on their youtube channel! Most of them show off some weapon you can use, where they explain the weapons and their pros and cons.

https://www.youtube.com/user/DragoonCanada/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

Dev said he hasn't planned on it yet, was just worried about the Vita release. I think the list just got screwed up.

And from the amount the guy posted about the game you can tell he legitimately cares and was working hard during development. He just isn't overly concerned about graphics or whatever hence why the game looks like shit. :P