Ghostly Nightmare of a Trophy List

First one was grindy enough...knowing the relationship system was whacked in the first one,

Hoping they fixed the system up....or have a bar to calculate relationship level.

If not...this could be 11-12 playthroughs.

Disappointing that the list is mostly the same as the original. 

Parcheesi...hopefully is different from Hypernaturalll...not just different wording for the same thing.

Thoughts on the list?

Hoping they fixed the system up....or have a bar to calculate relationship level.

If not...this could be 11-12 playthroughs.

I suspect it's probably something that can be save-scummed to a degree, using the board game and optional missions to bump certain people up.  But it still looks like a pain in the ass.

Having yet to finish the first game, this probably isn't a challenge I see myself picking up anytime soon.

I suspect it's probably something that can be save-scummed to a degree, using the board game and optional missions to bump certain people up.  But it still looks like a pain in the ass.

Having yet to finish the first game, this probably isn't a challenge I see myself picking up anytime soon.

yeah probably...will try to do 2-3 playthroughts...use 1 playthrough to level up the friendship parameter( 100 percent assured ending). 1 playthrough to for the boys route...the other for girls route. 

• 10 months later...

I found there's a trophy guide out there. It's in French, but nothing Google translate can't help. It seems to have the character trophies down pretty well, apparently each character has certain flags and if you miss those flags you can't get their ending. They recommend a collate skill of 20, and using that and following their choices on new game plus has worked well so far. The only thing that's a blessing and a curse is new game plus, you can use all the characters you previously succeeded in recruiting. This is awesome because you can use them all in battle, but bad because you are forced to do all the daybreak scenarios (which you will miss if you fail to recruit certain characters on your first playthru) and you can still get Tei's rain image if you throw nothing but hate at her, and the affection for another female character is higher than Shiga's. If you fail the typical recruit flags, you can't get that character's ending even if they're on your team in NG+.

http://www.psthc.fr/jeu-ps4/tokyo-twilight-ghost-hunters-daybreak-special-gigs-ps4/guide-trophees.htm

• Like 4