Jazzpunk finally coming to PS4

DysectorZA

Well this was certainly a surprise.

When this game was released in 2014 for PC, I had kept a close eye on it. From all that I saw, the game looked oddly bizarre, scattered with peculiar humor.

I was hoping for a console release at some point, but it did seem like it was on the cards, so I kinda just forgot about it.

So glad it's coming to the PS4 soon and I can eventually play it.

It's even got a Platinum.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/12/03/jazzpunk-brings-absurdist-humor-to-ps4-with-enhanced-multiplayer/

Edited by DysectorZA

The official release was set for the 20th of this month in NA, but that apparently isn't happening anymore. So far there's no news on a new release date. Also, I have not seen an indicator for this being planned to come out on the European PS store (which I think is the same that is used in South Africa, with different currency). So, if it comes out you might need to make a US account to play this on console.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Looking forward to the game ^^

The official release was set for the 20th of this month in NA, but that apparently isn't happening anymore. So far there's no news on a new release date. Also, I have not seen an indicator for this being planned to come out on the European PS store (which I think is the same that is used in South Africa, with different currency). So, if it comes out you might need to make a US account to play this on console.

Guess you never saw this blog post then.

Considering the recent 45 minute platinum youtube video posted, this game will mainly be a trophy whore game haha. This better make it's way to PS+ sometime, paying for 45 minutes of content isn't very justifiable under any circumstances now-a-days.

Yeah, will definitely wait for a 50% or 60% sale or a hopefully a PS Plus release.

• 6 years later...

When this game came out, it offered among the easiest platinum trophies. Heck, My Name Is Mayo didn't exist until about two months later.

I miss those much more innocent days of trophy hunting, the years before shovelware dethroned games like this. My experience with Jazzpunk in particular was quite an amusing one, at times the humour was very much like that of "The Mayo Trilogy". For all who liked the silly lore stuff  or whatever from those clickers (TLOU reference not intentional) I'd say you'll definitely get into this. Do however experience the game beyond only what's tied to trophies, though (or you'll miss out on all kinds of funny nonsense).

Edited by Dry
I promise I'm done necro-ing years old threads for now...
  • Like 1