Game freezes a lot

gary_danial

Has anyone experiencing freezes in this game? I had like 7 or 8 times game freezing on me, forcing me to either quit to XMB menu or forcing me to push power button on the PS3 console. It was like really buggy for me and it usually freezing when it's saving, and when it freezes it reverts very far to the other save checkpoint beforehand which annoys me very much. Well, glad that's it over. Just want to give a heads up of people who gonna start this game on PS3. I guess recent Telltale games that is on PS3 would be really buggy from now on unlike the older title like The Walking Dead, haven't had buggy problem with that one, at least not game freezes forced to restart the game.

I didn't have any issues. Had the season pass disc. The only issue I ever had was Episode 5 wouldn't register as being available for download till 3 or 4 days after it was released. Since the Season Pass disc forces players to go through the in-game menu to get the episodes rather than the PS Store, the game had to update and know that the latest episode was released. It said it was available for download, but when I tried, it gave that square loading symbol and then the text reverted to Coming Soon! 3 or 4 days later I was able to download it. That's it. If your game is up to date, and if you're playing on Season Pass disc, then I'm not sure.

Be sure to check your system every once and awhile for Corrupt Data too

I didn't have any issues. Had the season pass disc. The only issue I ever had was Episode 5 wouldn't register as being available for download till 3 or 4 days after it was released. Since the Season Pass disc forces players to go through the in-game menu to get the episodes rather than the PS Store, the game had to update and know that the latest episode was released. It said it was available for download, but when I tried, it gave that square loading symbol and then the text reverted to Coming Soon! 3 or 4 days later I was able to download it. That's it. If your game is up to date, and if you're playing on Season Pass disc, then I'm not sure.

Be sure to check your system every once and awhile for Corrupt Data too

I see, I guess my PS3 probably getting messed up pretty much then. Haven't got so much freezes in a game so far. I had season pass disc as well, I just learned as well the episodes needed to be download in game, and I had downloaded the adventure pass DLC episode earlier and installed on the ps3 without the disc in, I guess it didn't work and I needed to redownload all the DLC episodes in game too to make the game installed all the episodes successfully. I also try playing offline instead and still freezes but at least it freezes less often.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...