Was Grow Up enough?

Weegee13

I for one am loving Grow Up. It's such a vast improvement to Grow Home, and easily worth the cheap $10 price tag. The trophies are just as easy as Grow Home, and there's a lot more to do and explore. That being said, I was wondering if any of you who are fans of both games think that Grow Up changed enough. Is it worth the $10 to you with the amount of content? 

• 1 year later...

I'm kinda bummed there was only one person to respond and that the only person to respond never actually played the game.  

So... that being said, if you played and enjoyed the original (Grow Home), I think you will enjoy this game.  The devs changed a few core mechanics but kept the rest the same.  Like before, Grow Up is a short experience (4-6 hours) so for some it may not warrant the full $10.00 purchase.  But, if you can catch it when it's on sale, I think you will enjoy your playthrough of the game.

Edited by tigersfan3023
  • Like 3

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I had what seems to be a memory leak problem.  The game keeps crashing as I was nearing the end.  The problem may be attributed to me spamming the seeds and unnecessarily planting a lot of stuff.  I kind of made a forest on the moon - treating this game like it was Minecraft.  The game does not reset what we planted and they stay in the game forever.  So I guess this was what was causing my game to crash after 5-10 minutes of playing and losing a lot of the progress on challenges - which we need for a trophy.

So my advice, do not plant any more than what is necessary.  There are trophy that requires us to plant lots of seeds while in the air, this too will most likely add to the problem.