Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NightRusticDawn

Trophy Thoughts Cam?

9 posts in this topic

This is the kind of list that hurts sales to those on the fence about the game.

The 10,000 head shots was enough to make me pause, the 100 hours made it almost impossible to get me to play, beating super hard + and S rank on super hard means I'll never bother.

100 hours...ouch(hopefully the game on start screen counts or pausing or leaving the game on in a safe area...cheat my way to a 100 while playing other games)

Unless the game has enough content for 100 hours like Rainbow Moon, Dungeon Travelers 2, and Valkyria Knights 3.

It looks like a 20-30 hour game...Enjoyable one too. 

I may play it for 100 hours....those 100 hours will spread out over maybe 2-3 years.

This game was on my radar but seeing this I'm totally holding off on buying it :/. The trophy list seems to be a loooooong hard grind and i just couldn't bother with that. It'll definitely hurt sales as the guy above said.

If anyone is wondering: Lichtspeer is Dutch (and most likely German too) for Lightspear.

If anyone is wondering: Lichtspeer is Dutch (and most likely German too) for Lightspear.

But isn't this game developed by Lichthund (which is a Polish developer)?

But isn't this game developed by Lichthund (which is a Polish developer)?

I have no idea, just saw the title and became interested because it was a Dutch word :lol:.

Lichthund would be German for "dog of light" while making no sense in Polish whatsoever, so this holds up well. With shifting borders over the course of centuries mixing populations between the neighboring nations and Germany's economic and political influence in eastern europe, German is commonly known by Polish people.

More importantly, what kind of game is this, anyway? Gratuitous German titles usually point to shoot'em'ups (e.g. Söldner-X), but this doesn't seem to be one.