Elite Rating

CSL_GoTp

Thanks for the setup..i tried it and can run full without braking or lifting off the gas with that setup.Only problem is i never get better than 29,4 to 29.5 with that setup for some reason.

What makes no sense is i ran a setup of only changing tire pressure and spring weight and ran around 29.4 to 29.6 a lap.

I have ran atlanta 200 times and its always the same result..doesnt matter if i run high or low,or low and then high another time in the corners.

I think i will get the 500,000 sp point trophy and that will be it for me with this game..that will make me 1 bronze trophy away from getting platinum.

I just think its Bs that most of the tracks you can get a 105 rating without even trying and then you have 2-4 tracks that you have to adjust 40 things on the car to get even close to their insane lap time.

Happy Racing.

I stay middle in turn 3 and 4 starting a lap leaving 4 around 185mph. Get the car pointed where I didn't turn in the tri-oval until I was past the start finish line. That way I start a lap around 195-196mph. I would enter turn 1 near the wall then dive to the line and stick with it until I could leave turn 2 without adjusting my line and be drifting toward the wall. (Usually exit turn 2 at 183mph). Then enter turn 3 not as high and turn slightly to keep about a lane off the bottom until I was about to hit the corner apex then turn down to the line and start drifting up to leave my speed around 184-185 on corner exit. Then drive a short line to the finish. Running the high line is slower. You can go into the control settings and turn up your steering sensativity to help.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...