17/21 races done

Okay, this is going to annoy me a little.  I've done all the races so far up to this point, 50% done with the main story (been doing all the side missions right now... that i can do anyway).  I know that when you date that Sandra girl, she unlocks two races... but the other two? Are they story related? Or will they just show up later on?

It'll take me a little bit before I go back to the story, since again, side missions are what I'm doing right now, such as jobs for Roland, stealing cars for Tran, security cameras and drug busts and any other events I come across.

Okay, this is going to annoy me a little.  I've done all the races so far up to this point, 50% done with the main story (been doing all the side missions right now... that i can do anyway).  I know that when you date that Sandra girl, she unlocks two races... but the other two? Are they story related? Or will they just show up later on?

It'll take me a little bit before I go back to the story, since again, side missions are what I'm doing right now, such as jobs for Roland, stealing cars for Tran, security cameras and drug busts and any other events I come across.

Do you have cars from each class? I remember wondering same thing when I played this but it turned out that I didn't own class B(mayby?) car so those races weren't shown until I bought one.

Do you have cars from each class? I remember wondering same thing when I played this but it turned out that I didn't own class B(mayby?) car so those races weren't shown until I bought one.

So far I do as far as I know, got two A class cars (one being a bit insanely fast mind you), an A class bike, B class car... etc, etc.  But I can always double check anyway.  But was wondering if it's because of where I am with the story if 17 races is fine, or if it's suppose to be 19 races (not counting the two from Sandra).

Edit: So far, got a car from each class.  Depending on if the bikes only have the two classes or not, since I have a A and B class bike.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

I didn't have a problem finding all the races, though I did these after pretty much everything else was done. I recommend to finish the story and other miscellaneous trophies first and then see if the races unlock.

Yeah, thought it would be that.  I am just glad that once you complete a race, it vanishes from the map so it's out of the way.  Was just wondering is all, but yeah, I've still got a bit to do as is.

Ok, have fun with the game :D.

Oh I am, I mean some of the races were a pain, mainly the bike ones (especially the Enduro where it felt like I was going fast, yet, one would still be catching up to me... I still won in the end though :D ).  But it's still nice to play anyway, got lost more stuff to do as is ^-^

Oh I am, I mean some of the races were a pain, mainly the bike ones (especially the Enduro where it felt like I was going fast, yet, one would still be catching up to me... I still won in the end though :D ).  But it's still nice to play anyway, got lost more stuff to do as is ^-^

Yeah I didn't like the bike races too. Hitting one small thing, like a sidewalk, would sent the bike flying miles off course :|.

Yeah I didn't like the bike races too. Hitting one small thing, like a sidewalk, would sent the bike flying miles off course :|.

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt about them.  Like one bike race I had to do, took me too many restarts because I would hit something and it flips out, allowing the others to get ahead.  Did not help that the race was started by going through an alley... and you know how narrow and turny the alleys are in that game x.x

But then I had this other race, which was just awesome, A class race with a car... I had two I could pick from, naturally I picked the faster one... which turned out to be much faster than the others, so I ended up a decent ways ahead of the others xD

Luckily now, only 4 left... but I imagine there'll be another bike race to do knowing my luck x.x

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt about them.  Like one bike race I had to do, took me too many restarts because I would hit something and it flips out, allowing the others to get ahead.  Did not help that the race was started by going through an alley... and you know how narrow and turny the alleys are in that game x.x

But then I had this other race, which was just awesome, A class race with a car... I had two I could pick from, naturally I picked the faster one... which turned out to be much faster than the others, so I ended up a decent ways ahead of the others xD

Luckily now, only 4 left... but I imagine there'll be another bike race to do knowing my luck x.x

I think I know which bike race you're talking about.

Nice, I always drove around with an A class car, so got used to the high speed.

Good luck with the remaining races :D.

I think I know which bike race you're talking about.

Nice, I always drove around with an A class car, so got used to the high speed.

Good luck with the remaining races :D.

Yup, I have my other A class car, which I'm using to try and get the gold medal with for the whole 30 minutes at full speed out of the way.

But thanks anyway, hopefully the last ones wont be a right pain :D

Oh that challenge, I just drove on the highway to accumulate time. It's great practice for the races.

Yeah, just driving it when I can so I don't have to drive so much later on for it.  There are a few that are going to be a pain for sure, mainly to grind out.  I mean I have half the gold medals now, 15 of them... even though there are 32 all up right?

It's weird how for one of the challenges, only 17 races were needed... I'm guessing there were only 17 races on the PS3 version without DLC races added in, as in, the base game there.

Edit: Okay, now the Harbour Run has shown up... which is going to terrify me... I don't like the boats in the game.  Hopefully the race is easy enough to win first place in.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

Yeah, just driving it when I can so I don't have to drive so much later on for it.  There are a few that are going to be a pain for sure, mainly to grind out.  I mean I have half the gold medals now, 15 of them... even though there are 32 all up right?

It's weird how for one of the challenges, only 17 races were needed... I'm guessing there were only 17 races on the PS3 version without DLC races added in, as in, the base game there.

Edit: Okay, now the Harbour Run has shown up... which is going to terrify me... I don't like the boats in the game.  Hopefully the race is easy enough to win first place in.

I don't remember the exact amount, but it was somewhere around 30. It's been a while since I've played the game :lol:.

You can do it, I have faith in you.

• 2 years later...

Since I had the same problem and the answer was not given in this topic, here it is for other players that could have some troubles too because the final races don't show up.

Actually, you have to complete a phone side quest with the girl named Sandra.

Spoiler

She'll ask you to entertain her (driving very fast for 60 seconds). When it's done, you'll drive her home.

Then, as quest reward, the remaining races, The Queen and Summit, will be available.

For an unknown reason after clearing them (and obtained the :bronze:), the total displays 20 (same for my PS friend who was at 21 when I was only 17).

Valuable infos can also be found on game wiki.

• Like 1