A Miraculous Guide to Gwent

Dragn_Whytefyre

Is this book considered to be accurate or is there a known glitch associated with it?

Here's why I ask: According to the book, I was missing three cards in Skellige. I finally find an innkeeper who had four cards, three of which I didn't have. Problem solved, right? 3 - 3 = 0. Wrong. Apparently, according to the book, 3 - 3 = 2.

Also, it says I'm missing 1 card from players of "no renown or skill". But no matter who I play or how many times I play them (I always do a manual save before playing new people), all I ever get is a weather card which I do NOT need.

I'm becoming exceedingly frustrated with this. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Actually, I did discover an innkeeper in Harviken who had cards I didn't have. Interestingly enough however, he had 4 I didn't have instead of the 2 the book said I was missing. Trophy still hasn't popped, so I'm assuming I do still need the 1 from an unrenowned player (at least according to the book).

My vote for Top 5 most frustratingly annoying trophies ever.

In the DLC, there are new Gwent cards.

What might happened is that the new cards you picked up were actually from the DLC set (even though you were not in DLC territory) and not from the maingame set. Only the maingame cards count for the maingame Gwent trophy.

Whohooooooooooo!!!!! FINALLY! Took seven players of no skill, but it finally dropped the Wyvern from the Monster deck I was missing.

Isn't it odd, how getting a trophy that ultimately means nothing, can make you feel almost euphoric?

I know that feeling all too well. Congrats btw

Which reminds me I need to get back to finishing my gwent collection as well. I missed 4 cards on my original save, started ng+ and picked up the ones I missed before reaching Skellige so happy days and trophies to come :D

I know that feeling all too well. Congrats btw

Which reminds me I need to get back to finishing my gwent collection as well. I missed 4 cards on my original save, started ng+ and picked up the ones I missed before reaching Skellige so happy days and trophies to come :D

Thanks!

I actually stopped playing all other missions until I finished the collection. Just wanted it D O N E.

• 4 months later...