Styx: Shards of Darkness *Pre-order Bonus*

Jak

By pre-ordering this game, you'll have access to the Akenash Set DLC, which includes:

• Akenash Outfit

The original Outfit from the first game, Styx: Master of Shadows - Increases Clone's duration in game-play (SSoD).

• Akenish Dagger

A Dagger covered with swamp parasites - Victim's corpses becomes smoke traps (SSoD).

styx_bonusLG.jpg

Edited by Mar

There's not even a date for this game and they are still marketing it as a fall 2016 game.

I think that this game is going to end up being a Early 2017 game. At least the Weapon DLC looks alright.

I've found that weird for a while now myself. I've been tracking this game since its announcement. Things have been incredibly slow. Given this however and that it has official boxart, it might mean that it will indeed come out this year. If not then...

I definitely agree with early 2017. The equipment dlc is certainly nice for a pre-order dlc. (I actually find it interesting that this game will also have drop in/drop out, especially that specific type of, coop. That's going to be insanely fun and add more replay-value to the game.)