Metal Slug Aiming (the machines)

DrakeHellsing

When you jump into the Metal Slugs themselves, is there a way to aim the gun without moving the vehicle or not? Just wondering, as it did make fighting the first boss a bit annoying, only cause I had to avoid the rain of death and when I move back, the gun goes and aims behind me.  And of course, not that much space to work with.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/13/2017 at 6:16 AM, GOZ_35 said:

Hi guys. Can we play online this game ?

No, you can't play this game online. However, you can play co-op offline. It might improve your chances of earning the trophies that require you to complete each Metal Slug game with five or fewer continues if you play with a friend. :)

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

On 02.05.2017 at 7:20 AM, Paul said:

No, you can't play this game online. You can play co-op offline, however. It might improve your chances of earning the trophies that require you to complete each Metal Slug game with five or fewer continues if you play with a friend. :)

Thanks my friend :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 02/05/2017 at 1:20 AM, Paul said:

No, you can't play this game online. However, you can play co-op offline. It might improve your chances of earning the trophies that require you to complete each Metal Slug game with five or fewer continues if you play with a friend. :)

I know you said this two months ago, but better chances earning these hard trophies is because both players can use five continues ? Or is only required for the first player ?

Edited by Loflit

On 12/07/2017 at 2:29 AM, Loflit said:

I know you said this two months ago, but better chances earning these hard trophies is because both players can use five continues ? Or is only required for the first player ?

I assume the continues are shared as that's usually the rule with metal slug

But if the number of enemies stays the same it becomes easier and faster to finish off bosses

Edited by HardXDXtraga
  • Like 1