can this be share played?

Lonemankane

• 1 month later...

I think layers of fear is a bad game to buy because there is hardly nothing to get from beating it, no new game plus and nothing is new it's the same thing over and over again I just want to share play it for a friend so they can see it before buying it, it's that bad

how does that make it a bad game?

Was it scary?

Was it fun?

Did it have an interesting story?

Does the gameplay mechanics work?

Not having new game plus is not a reason for a game to be bad.

I think layers of fear is a bad game to buy because there is hardly nothing to get from beating it, no new game plus and nothing is new it's the same thing over and over again I just want to share play it for a friend so they can see it before buying it, it's that bad

Have said friend go on YouTube and watch gameplay footage of the game

how does that make it a bad game?

Was it scary?

Was it fun?

Did it have an interesting story?

Does the gameplay mechanics work?

Not having new game plus is not a reason for a game to be bad.

it was never scary or really fun and the story is very up in the air, most of it is hidden in bits of paper you find and what they do tell you never really gives you answers to what you may think the and only gives us more questions same with the dlc, I know new game plus would not work for all games but when I said new game plus I mean new ways to scare you like random scares you may not see on the your first time playing it, it is all the same never changes.

Have said friend go on YouTube and watch gameplay footage of the game

I told my friend to look it up and they said they played the beta but the videos he has seen show no difference of the beta however they took away a lot of things and I told him most of what I said before but he just wants to play it on ps4 to see if it is any good to play because on pc it was clunky he said.