List of games with online trophies that don't require PS plus on ps4

PooPooBlast

Just a thought but wouldn't it be nice to have a forum dedicated to this matter much like how we have a list with unobtainable online trophies?

Edit:

After some research here's what I found so far. I'll be updating the list whenever I find something new.

All free games:

Planetside 2

Warframe

Warthunder

Blacklight Retribution

DC Online Universe (requires ingame subscription fee)

Loadout

Paragon

Smite

World of tanks

Non-free games:

Final fantasy XIV(requires in game subscription fee)

Watchdogs(tailing people only)

Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Journey

Rayman legends

Street fighter V

Rocket league

Destiny(anything besides raids, strikes, and PvP. The meat of the game requires PS plus basically)

Elder scrolls online(requires in game subscription fee though)

Assassins Creed IV, PS4( Sharing is caring trophy. Need to be connected to ubisoft servers though)

Shadow of Mordor PS4( Repaid in blood trophy).

Death stranding

Just cause 3

Just cause 4

Everybody's Golf

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 4

Just a thought but wouldn't it be nice to have a forum dedicated to this matter much like how we have a list with unobtainable online trophies?

I can think two at the top of my head. Watchdogs' tailings and Mirror's Edge Catalyst( all of the online trophies)

I think it's great for those who don't want to spend money on PS plus.

Feel free to create it :awesome:.

• Like 1

Don't you need PSplus for Watch_Dogs' online racing & hacking stuff?

Also, why would devs put online trophies that you don't need PSplus for?  Seems rediculous, but feel free to prove me wrong.

you're correct but like I said Mirror's Edge Catalyst surprisingly has online trophies that don't require PS plus. Also watchdogs has tailings only available and youre right it requires PS plus for other features like racing.

Feel free to create it :awesome:.

Haha I can try to research but I'm probably going to need some help :)

Okay I've dug some up and found this

Warframe

Never winter

Rocket league I think

Rayman

DC universe online

Journey

Looks like games with a fee ingame or free to play don't require PS plus wity some exceptions of course

Haha I can try to research but I'm probably going to need some help :)

Warframe

Never winter

Rocket league I think

Rayman

DC universe online

Journey

Looks like games with a fee ingame or free to play don't require PS plus wity some exceptions of course

Don't worry, the community will help out. Sadly, I don't have a PS4 so I got nothing :shakefist:.

Don't worry, the community will help out. Sadly, I don't have a PS4 so I got nothing :shakefist:.

me neither xD. Haha I'm getting one so this kinda helping me too :P.

Do you only count games that have online features not locked by PS+ or even those that can be done solo like e.g. SAO Re:HF?

no I'm excluding solo those because those are for another list. I'll be focusing only on games that have online trophies/ portions that can be done without PS plus. Also I may include ones that can be done solo if it also doesn't require PS plus if that makes sense.

You gonna need to separate the Destiny trophies that you can earn solo from the ones that requires online.  :hmm:

yea looks like it. I'll make sure to have brackets beside it to specify which trophies can be done with or without. For example in destiny I know you can play SP(not sure if coop works though) but the crucible requires PS plus.

Mm tbh Id pass this task to a person on this site with a membership if they'd like although I wish I can make a list to contribute something because

1) my library of games are short compared to those with 100+ platinums and also my genre isn't quiet as expansive as some others. For example I don't play any anime/ Japanese games or of Japanese origins along with jrpgs, and other jrpgs so I most likely going to miss some on the list.

2) don't have access to a computer so I can't edit it well on my tablet.

3) I can't lock this thread till it's ready, well because I'm not a member.

Warframe

Never winter

Rocket league I think

Rayman

DC universe online

Journey

I'm pretty sure every f2p doesn't require ps+

oh sweet. So I can still edit while it's locked? Also how would I unlock it? I would have to private message a mod right?

Just leave it open Edited by Winston

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just going off the top of my head here but while I know Assassins Creed Black Flag and Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor are both on the PS3 as well as the PS4, there are two online trophies that are in the single player portion.

Black Flag has a multiplayer and to access it you need Plus if you're playing the PS4 version. But there is an online trophy in the single player game that requires you to be logged into Ubisoft's servers. Sharing is Caring is basically coming across the blue icons on the map and you need to interact with at least three of them for the trophy to pop. If you're not on Ubisoft's servers or if you happen to be offline altogether then you won't see the blue icons.

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor has a Vendetta trophy that requires you to kill a warchief that has killed another player. This does not need PS Plus as vendettas are icons that show up on the in-game map every now and then. Pretty simple, just need to start the mission and kill off the warchief.

• Like 1