XBL counterpart to psnprofiles.com - which Xbox achievement sites are any good?

Sicho

Hey,

I hope this kind of discussion is allowed here ...

As many other gamers, I'm a multi-platform gamers and do not limit myself to Sony consoles.

I was wondering which achievement sites for Xbox are any good?

I know about trueachievements.com (here's mine: http://www.trueachievements.com/Sicho84.htm) but I do not like the look and feel of the site.

I was hoping psnprofiles.com also has a Xbox version because I really love the look and feel of psnprofiles.com but entering xblprofiles.com just leads to psnprofiles.com  :D  :D

So, basically the question is: which sites do you use for your Xbox achievement hunting needs? Which one can you recommend?

• Like 1

XBLProfiles.com redirects here? *checks* So it does! It must be an idea Sly has in the back of his mind, just in case he decides to create a similar site for Xbox.

Other than True Achievements the only others I know of are XboxAchievements.com and Exophase (which tracks all platforms). Neither are the same (as good) as PSNP though.

• Like 2

Not that I am that big of an achievement hunter and Xbox player myself 

Well one of the reasons I am looking for a good XBL achievements site is because I think it would motivate me to play more Xbox :D

In the X360/PS3 era, the 360 was my "main console" and I did not play a lot of PS3. Now, this switched. I play a lot of PS4 and little Xbox One.

• Like 4

TA looks like a pretty cool site.  If I ever get an Xbox One, I will definitely join.  I do have an Xbox 360 and 40,000 gamerscore or so, but it is an old arcade unit (still works!) without a built in wireless card so I have to haul the damn thing upstairs and plug in an ethernet cable to upload achievements.  Laziness wins that battle 99 times out of 100.

I do have an Xbox 360 and 40,000 gamerscore or so, but it is an old arcade unit (still works!) without a built in wireless card so I have to haul the damn thing upstairs and plug in an ethernet cable to upload achievements. 

Ugh.. This is why I never subscribed to LIVE. Of course, now I have a long ethernet wire running through the basement, so my PS4 will work properly. The things I do for trophies. xD 

I don't go on them as often anymore, but Trueachievements is probably the best site for achievement tracking and getting guides and whatnot. As someone who played on Xbox for about 5-6 years before switching to Playstation that was the main site I used. Others that you could try is xbox360achievements and 360voice but those imo are not as good as TA. I have and Xbox One but I don't go for achievements as often anymore. RIP my 224K gamerscore lol

Now that I think about it, I really liked how they did the leaderboards on TA. You can go by genre, country and differentiate between Kinect, Retail, and Arcade games. I remember I had the top gamerscore for Kinect Games in my state lol. Miss those days honestly. 

Edited by Triicky913

Am i the only one without Xbox consoles that still use Xbox websites for trophy tips? I mean not always but sometimes it is useful :)

I hope this kind of discussion is allowed here ...

Of course it is. In the end we are all chasing the same objectives just with different names and consoles!

Am i the only one without Xbox consoles that still use Xbox websites for trophy tips? I mean not always but sometimes it is useful :)

Sometimes I find better strategies or answers to my questions on TrueAchievements. If it works, I'm not going to be picky about where I found the answer.
  • Like 2

Of course it is. In the end we are all chasing the same objectives just with different names and consoles!

I've used playstationtrophies.org's sister site for xbox a few times for guides. I've also watched video guides were the xbox version of the game was being played. Your not the only one without a xbox console.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I was thinking the same thing said in the OP. Would love to see a sister site for Xbox achievements one day - I only play 360 and not as much as my PS3 & 4 but it would still be awesome. I really enjoy this site's profile structure, it's very visually pleasing imo to see the latest trophies bar, etc ^^

1 hour ago, starcrunch061 said:

I don't play XBox, but I still use TrueAchievements all the time for ps3/ps4 games. The fact is, their tips for achievements/trophies are often better than anything you'll find in trophy guides on pst.org or here.

So do I

It's such a shame we lost tips, people tend to go into such great detail on single trophies when they're not forced to give advice for 30-50 more at the same time.

• Like 3

a bit off topic here..... i don't have any Xbox console, but I used to go to TrueAchievements website or RosterTeeth Achievement Hunter YouTube videos for trophies guides way back when ps3 got trophies support for the first time.

also before I knew about psnprofile there was a site called (your Playstation trophies) or something like that, I don't know as I forgot the name... it's been long, anyhow that site used to support both ps3 trophies and 360 achievements, it was a good site but it's been shut down years ago, something about the owner couldn't afford to own the rights for the website or something.

• 1 year later...

I only plat games on PlayStation, I won't play any multiplatform games on Xbox.

Microsoft said that's GAMERCARD. Not Profile.

Sony Entertainment Network Online ID Profile.

Microsoft Xbox Live Gamertag Gamercard.

Edited by Gen 2 Pred Divecomb
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

One really cool thing that Exophase does is that it allows you to sort Xbox One games by Hours Played and I don't think TA does that. It gets you a chart ordered by which games you played the most. I'm a stats nut so I love to see things like that and I haven't seen any other site that lets you sort your games by play time. Apart from that, TA is definitely the best site.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 9/22/2016 at 2:32 AM, BhekifaZ said:

TrueAchievements is easily my favourite. Has the best guides and tips on the internet.

I wish I could upvote the hell out of this. Just got my 360 back from my lil bro and started looking for a PSNProfiles counterpart, without much luck until I found this comment. Honestly offers more than what I expected. Couldn't be happier with it so far

Well, as most of the people here, I use TrueAchievements. It's got you covered on every basic need a trophy/achievement hunter requires: good guides and FAQs, nice looking achievement tracking system, cool profile interface, A LOT of gaming sessions (unlike it's PS Counterpart), and plenty of options to browse.

So my vote goes for TrueAchievements.

• Like 1