Listening in mission glitch

kurkcu

Hi,

After talking "Not Ping" when game starts, main char freezes and the other guy that should stole the bag, starts to hit me and kills me so mission failed :) I could not move, could not hit but option buttons work. I restarted many times but nothing changes.

Does anyone know anything about this bug?

Thanks.

Have you got an older save you could load up because I do know just with the Definitive addition a lot of glitches has become apparent which aren't on the normal version? I have bumped into many glitches in this definitive addition

... sorry if I can't be of any help, just a pretty warning if you do have an older save.

• Like 1

I've not had that bug myself.  Only random bugs I've had is when riding shotgun and shooting at enemies, the guy drove  to the left, got stuck by a wall.  But a simply checkpoint restart fixed it.  But other than that sort of thing, not really had any bugs myself, and I'm not far from finishing off the game myself.

• Like 1

Have you got an older save you could load up because I do know just with the Definitive addition a lot of glitches has become apparent which aren't on the normal version? I have bumped into many glitches in this definitive addition

... sorry if I can't be of any help, just a pretty warning if you do have an older save.

Ok, I'll try other saves. Thanks :) I played on ps3 once but not the definitive edition and passed this mission without any bugs but I did not finish the game on ps3 :( now I want to finish on ps4 but this happened.

• Like 1

I love the ps3 version but the Definitive addition (PS4). It's got many glitches so save quite often because some things like what happened to you for instance may glitch out on other missions. I've had a few like yours and minor ones which becomes a problem for instance when ever I was driving, quite often my car would hit a massive invisible wall which it would just crash into literally nothing and smoke up and some trophies glitched out on me after completing the requirements so hense I reloaded an old save after each happened and everything was fine until the next glitch then I would repeat :). Hope this helps a little

Edited by ZachBoardyHD
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...