New PlayStation Store

iFrankenweenie

Rate  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the New Store?

I love the new store. It loads things much faster than the old one, it looks extremely nice and I personally find it easier to find what I'm looking for. If there were problems when the store launched in other regions, Sony definitely ironed them out for the NA launch.

Parker

• Like 2

It's pretty, I guess, but I find it harder to navigate my way to older content through the tables. There's always the search, of course, but the way you type it in now is kinda funky. It actually reminds me of the old games that had you put in your initials on the High score screen by hitting up or down until it cycled to your desired letter...

It's not insurmountable. I'll adjust. I'm just not excited about it.

Starting it can be a bit slow but otherwise it runs smoothly and is an improvement over the old store in every way. The only thing I don't like about it is the new typing system.

I think it is better because it gives you suggestions, that way you don't have to scroll down for every single letter.

I think it is better because it gives you suggestions, that way you don't have to scroll down for every single letter.

I do like the way it deletes letters as it definitely makes searching faster, but I wish they still let us use the PS3 keyboard the old search system used. Keeps everyone happy.

Parker

Harder to find DLC? You just search for the game that you want DLC for and in the main page of that game you can find a tab with DLC. Think it has improved a lot from the old one.

Some games do not have all their DLC in their tab forcing you to search for that DLC specifically and some DLC has just up and vanished including some whole games.